Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Thanks Bonuslevel!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

alanliu12121 10 years ago
  @dingding a year is technically 365 1/4 days and the leap year was invented to get around that
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Not as goooooood as me |:P
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Well, I feel like all of the previous messages said it all. Ditto to their comments, you've made many great levels over the years kiethy. IMO you are one best JG2 and Puzzle-It designers on the site. :)
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Oh boy! Thanks for putting me on your list. It's been fun having you on this site, mostly because of the large amount of the high quality levels on all of the games. This is mostly why you deserve my great feedback. :)
gameinsky 10 years ago
  So glad you enjoyed your time here, you are a great part of the community!
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  It is always a pleasure to evaluate your levels, Kiethy! I always get cheered up when I see that you have finished a level, because I know it will be a good one. One that not only I, but also the community will enjoy to play through. I am also glad and honored to hear that my old levels have provided you with inspiration to enrich the game with your magnificent creations. Thanks!
Treazer 10 years ago
  You mentioned me!! :D
I also thank you for the many awesome levels you make.
I love playing them and they're always fantastic.
Keep up the good work, you'll definitely have further amazing years here, on BL! :D
dingdong 10 years ago
  Alan.... You know we have had a leap year while K has been here, right?

Thanks for all the levels Kiethy. It's great to have something to play in here.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Wow, I also got to thank you, you kept(keep) your favourite game alive! It was(and is) a pleasure to have you on BL.
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  Since techincally a year is 365 1/4 days, that means 2 more hours till you are TRULY 3rd year anniversary. xD

Anyway Congratulations!
kiethy342 10 years ago
  I have now been a member of bonuslevel for 3 years now.

I've met some great people, had a lot of fun and I would like to thank everyone for that. Firstly the game designers, all of you that actually might see this (Simon) have done done an amazing job creating these games with so many level possibilities and fun ideas and I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work.
Also, the administrators that have put so much time into evaluating all my levels and putting up with all my first awful ones. You're all doing an amazing job and hopefully will carry on in the future.
Next I want to thank the people who play and rate my levels, who if weren't here I probably would have stopped creating a while back. The feedback really helps.
I also want to thank the community as a whole who welcomed me to the site and make it a great place with new, fun levels made all the time.

Finally, a few more single people:

Treazer, who always comments on my levels and ends up playing them, sometimes before I even get to properly. He also made lots of ringmania levels when I became an admin which I really appreciated.
SimonM, who made possibly my favorite puzzle game of all time and puts up with all my levels, and even made me trusted which meant a lot.
Ferrari12, who always evaluates my JG2 levels and was my biggest inspiration while creating.
The people that made me slides, I'm sorry I can't remember all of you, but thanks, it really boosted my confidence in my level designing.
Supermario, who gives me great feedback on levels and one of the people that occasionally creates ringmania levels.
Pof, another massive inspiration for my JG2 levels and a great admin.

Overall, thanks to everyone who have made my time so far here very enjoyable, and hopefully will be for years to come.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

kiethy342 10 years ago
  I have now been a member of bonuslevel for 3 years now.

I've met some great people, had a lot of fun and I would like to thank everyone for that. Firstly the game designers, all of you that actually might see this (Simon) have done done an amazing job creating these games with so many level possibilities and fun ideas and I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work.
Also, the administrators that have put so much time into evaluating all my levels and putting up with all my first awful ones. You're all doing an amazing job and hopefully will carry on in the future.
Next I want to thank the people who play and rate my levels, who if weren't here I probably would have stopped creating a while back. The feedback really helps.
I also want to thank the community as a whole who welcomed me to the site and make it a great place with new, fun levels made all the time.

Finally, a few more single people:

Treazer, who always comments on my levels and ends up playing them, sometimes before I even get to properly. He also made lots of ringmania levels when I became an admin which I really appreciated.
SimonM, who made possibly my favorite puzzle game of all time and puts up with all my levels, and even made me trusted which meant a lot.
Ferrari12, who always evaluates my JG2 levels and was my biggest inspiration while creating.
The people that made me slides, I'm sorry I can't remember all of you, but thanks, it really boosted my confidence in my level designing.
Supermario, who gives me great feedback on levels and one of the people that occasionally creates ringmania levels.
Pof, another massive inspiration for my JG2 levels and a great admin.

Overall, thanks to everyone who have made my time so far here very enjoyable, and hopefully will be for years to come.

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg