Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bubble Fair", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CubixIII 10 years ago
  I did it randomly, cus I couldn't see the field...
gamelover101 10 years ago
  Is it just me or do the Bounce+ lines seem way bouncier than normal in this level? :P

Either way, great level!
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  I did the score without seeing part of the level. Just by intuition. :)
demonicyoshi 10 years ago
  Ill accept it since When I zoom out I can now see all the important parts of the level.
AK 10 years ago
  Oh!

Do you happen to be using a Mac? That might explain the problems. I also cannot see the entire field.
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Ok, changed it a bit, does it work for you now?
gamelover101 10 years ago
  I get the same zoom issue it seems. Nice level tho
  I'll look at it on my other computer, I tried switching to chrome, but it looks the same.
For me I can't see the entire bottom row of bubbles, even at max zoom
kiethy342 10 years ago
  All the bubbles are on the screen and I moved a couple of the top ones down. I can see everything apart for a small bit of a line at the bottom, but it's the other line making up the platform.
  It doesn't seem like anything changed, is it intentional that the sides and bottom of the level are hidden?
kiethy342 10 years ago
  I've changed it a bit, is that better?
  It seems the scrolling zone is out of place, as I can’t see all the level, even when I zoom out all the way.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bubble Fair"

About Level "Bubble Fair"

First post of the topic

It seems the scrolling zone is out of place, as I can’t see all the level, even when I zoom out all the way.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg