Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I Can Dig It Forum Here?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 9 years ago
  To be fair, GIS wasn't being jerk there. But, I prefer not to get involved in this situation.
AK 9 years ago
  It's very clear that you haven't read anything on Newgrounds. There are clear comments asking for advanced instructions. Once again, you are being a jerk to me for absolutely no reason. Plus, you are ignoring an idea that could bring many more people to bonuslevel.org. I will no longer be asking your opinions, as they are clearly biased, unhelpful and annoying. Delete this forum.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Also, to reply to this:

Due to the bad ratings and immature reactions to this game, there will be no more updates. I will most likely remove this and put it on Kongregate and ArmourGames, where I hope it will be received better.

It won't. Just trust me on this. You're extremely lucky to have that sort of comments you received on newgrounds.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  What, where?
I checked every single reviews of your game. Nobody asked for a forum to explain the rules.
Also, just seeing how you reply to some of the comments is just... agh...
Your game being laggy is a legitimate complaint. If people cannot play your game because it's laggy then people cannot play it.

Also, achievements on a game this unpolished?

Look. I'm not trying to be mean but... This is simply not a game. Its the first version of the alpha of a game.
if you keep that in mind tho, that means that this shows potential. But you'll have a lot of work on it.

If you want my criticism take it or leave it:

-The character's sprite is so bland it's not even worthy of being called a placeholder sprite.
-There's white spaces between the blocks.
-The game's pace is just way too slow. Speed up the character (at least its jump) by factor 5.
-Your character has some obvious collision issues.
-Confusing GUI: Bank and Shop button look clickable underground whilst therefore unusable.
-When you click a button its colours get inverted. You'd want to make it change into somethings less eye-hurting. You could cause epileptic seizures with that.
-There's no quit button
- The music doesn't fit the game.
On a side note: The game starts muted (Probably the best design choice you have made.)

-You put a premium "buy coins" button. In a single player game. For its multiplayer mode. That doesn't exist yet. Inside its single player mode. In a game that can't even hold my attention for 10 minutes.

And that's saying a lot since I play cookieclicker.

-The GUI on the right looks empty. Too much blank space, add some colours some design... just something please.

Everything else is ok.
I do like the coin sprite for some reason.
AK 9 years ago
  You can remove this forum. All of the people currently playing have already expressed how much they need this forum. I will be posting it here shortly.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  I doubt a game of this caliber will need a forum.
You could easily explain the basic things about your game and have people find the rest out on their own.

However, atm the game feels amazingly slow and boring. You'd want to speed up all of the character's movements including the mining.
That and the game doesn't even look close to finished.

What I would do is make the GUI tell you more about certain stuff (what each potion is, what each block represents)
A small tutorial can be added in your game as well.
AK 9 years ago
  Hi everyone,

I've released a new game on newgrounds.com, which can be found here. The problem is, this game has so many different things to explain that it cannot be put into just the game. It needs a forum. So, I was wondering if I could possibly post the I Can Dig It forum here! I think it would draw many more people to bonuslevel, especially if the game got popular. So, what do you think? Is this a good idea?

Thanks,
AK712

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 9 years ago
  Hi everyone,

I've released a new game on newgrounds.com, which can be found here. The problem is, this game has so many different things to explain that it cannot be put into just the game. It needs a forum. So, I was wondering if I could possibly post the I Can Dig It forum here! I think it would draw many more people to bonuslevel, especially if the game got popular. So, what do you think? Is this a good idea?

Thanks,
AK712
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg