Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Chat Problems

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 9 years ago
  Works fine for me...
AK 9 years ago
  I seem to get nothing but server failures now when I try to connect. Is anyone else getting this?
ThisIsMyUsername 9 years ago
  I tried to connect to central chat by using my tablet few days ago, but my tablet can't connect to the server.
Seems like central chat is closed.
azz 9 years ago
  Who are the admins who supposedly left? If it's Gecko and Gundu, then welcome back both of you. Anyway, do you think that after however many years JP will really be that into this site anymore? We're like the child that he never wanted, but he still has to pay maintenance for, so he neglects/ignores us.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  They were never fully gone, I still have contact with a lot of people that have 'left' the site.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Holy moley.
Two admins back on after a long LONG time?

It's nice that people other than gamelover101 are going to be on chat... when it's fixed... I can wait, though!
SimonM 9 years ago
  I would really like that.
gundu 9 years ago
  I'll gladly go chat with you guys when this will be fixed :P
geckojsc 9 years ago
  Ohey! I'd suggest, since we're all accustomed to IRC now, we could switch to a more well known network like Freenode or EsperNet.

Also sorry for not coming on and admining or supporting the community recently. If we get the chat back up and running I'll try to come on again and run the bot too. Would you guys like that or are you tired of the chat?

Gecko
SimonM 9 years ago
  That's indeed the problem. Gis, could you contact jp about this?
gameinsky 9 years ago
  I think it's still trying to connect to centralchat, which has changed name.

I get the same problem.
Jp'll have to change the link directory of the webchat.
kalina200 9 years ago
  what do you mean?
azz 9 years ago
  I try to join the chat and it doesn't seem to work. It says that it's unable to solve the server's DNS address. Any help is appreciated!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

azz 9 years ago
  I try to join the chat and it doesn't seem to work. It says that it's unable to solve the server's DNS address. Any help is appreciated!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg