Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "MACHINE", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  OK, the problem is that it's still in the unplayed tab, ok?
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  i removed 6 scores of users that have not played on bl for over 1 year ago, and wont mind even if they come back.

But i also noticed a glich, in some of the users. On their profile it didnt show that they beat any hp levels, but they had a score on this level.
gundu 13 years ago
  Gameinsky isn't an admin in HP

But Demonicyoshi is
AK 13 years ago
  The only person I know who hasn't been here for a long time is christiannygarrd, and he made the level, so I wouldn't feel right having his score deleted...
You'll need at least 10 scores deleted, that's how many people I know who want to beat it but can't.

Can you delete some, Gameinsky?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Well, you can ask an admin to delete scores of people that don't play anymore, solution ?
gundu 13 years ago
  Poor you :/
AK 13 years ago
  I guess i'll never complete this level then........ I found a glitch to skip 5/6 of the course, but since time doesn't matter, it doesn't really do anything........
pauloalex 13 years ago
  may be.................
gundu 13 years ago
  It's not a glitch, Jp made it like this

I think it's for saving place by not saving too much useless score on accepted level
pauloalex 13 years ago
  if More than 100 people make the level with the same score, it is impossible to save your score. That's a big glitch!
AK 13 years ago
  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the only level I haven't completed!!!! PLEASEOHPLEASEDELETESOMEOFTHESCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!
gundu 13 years ago
  Shiro is wrong, When there's 100 score saved on the same ACCEPTED level the other scores won't be saved anymore
AK 13 years ago
  Oh man, 3 levels left, this is one of them. It's easy, but it WON'T SAVE MY SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AK 13 years ago
  All of the people who commented(Or most of them) can't save either. But, Ok, I will cancel the call.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Look, I can't do it either
Shiro 13 years ago
  AK, it's probably a problem of your PC, since I can just save the score.
you should delete the Admin call since they won't be able to do anything.
Try to restart your PC maybe?
AK 13 years ago
  Can't save scores. We need an admin.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Okay. You might not be in the scores list, but it counts for EXP points and still adds to your profile score.

The problem is, you can't save the score. Not all players have to be listed in the scores.

So we do need an admin
Jos 14 years ago
  Me the same probleme, frustrating.
Ghodas 14 years ago
  if what Jim674 said is true, the admins should change that, or make the level official or reject it. It's my last level now and i can't save the score...
This Sucks
Jim674 14 years ago
  No need for admin, I can explain. Baciclly. If it's not official, only the top 100 scores are saved. So on autos, if you weren't one of the first 100 to comlete it, you CAN'T complete it. Anoyying. I was 95th on this level. If you can't save, you CAN't save.
Ghodas 14 years ago
  i have the same problem,
anybody know how to save the score?

this is the only lvl that i can't "win"
mat811 14 years ago
  Yes I saved my score but always the same problem
ost000101 14 years ago
  I saved... but still in unplayed levels..
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Did you save your secore? Click Save & Next
mat811 14 years ago
  I don't understand, i finished this level many times but it is still in my unplayed levels
Im 14 years ago
  The best is that you can try to hit the bubble in different ways :P
SuperMario 14 years ago
  Cool level
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  sweet. I like the auto thing.
Gogos 15 years ago
  very very cool!!! 5/5

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "MACHINE"

About Level "MACHINE"

First post of the topic

Shiro 15 years ago
  Whahaha, cool level :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg