Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Garygoh884's Inactivity in BonusLevel.org

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Garygoh884 9 years ago
  Thanks for your comments on my return to this site. And BTW, there are good things that I'd thought before returning to this site, which rethinks the boundaries of BonusLevel.org's frameworks and level creations. Here are some I had in my mind:

- Offsetting items from a point by a distance in any direction to form an equally-spaced stream? Yes, with the advanced properties of paths.
- Trying to create hundreds of Moonlights levels to play on my iPad (or iPhone)? That's a marathon to make but I'll try if I'm available (and others too).
- Redefining BonusLevel's API and its interface for a new perspective? Probably, if jp had the time to work it out...

And oh, I'm not in spirit to play leading MOBA games. Things are getting more difficult over the years. More competitive and highly skilled players - these are what I couldn't cope for, but I had difficulty cooperating with these players - it was simple at first but complex as you progress further. And yes, I do play MonsterBusters. There are many levels (1 300+), preferring this game than Candy Crush Saga (900+). And yes, there are also various obstacles out there which I'm challenged to conquer them. I'm good at these games.

Lastly, I'm retiring my Facebook page based on my game BlockMania Project (now closed). This seemed old, I wanted to have an effective and more productive life than just my old 2012 creations. December 21st 2012 is the day when things will becoming shipshape. It was a major change of my interests. Replacing bored avatars with new ones, these inspires motivation virtually to me.

Finally, I would like to give a question to share: is my avatar I have currently better than the previous one (based on LoL)? I'd like to give your responses. Everything needs to be changed over the years.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Ooh, good to know where you went.
I hope you have fun with all of these games :P

(Btw, if you thirst for a MOBA that isn't league, you should try out DOTA 2)
CubixIII 9 years ago
  0.0 YOU PLAY MONSTER BUSTERS?! I DO TOO!!!
SuperMario 9 years ago
  If I were a popular user on DeviantArt, I would promote this site to my watchers. :/

Welcome back, Gary. You are always welcome here.

BTW, visit it: http://andregoo11.deviantart.com/
Garygoh884 9 years ago
  Greetings, BL users, I would like to post this message due to my one-year inactivity on this site. My experience on BL was great for a year since I first came into this site, but it slowly diminished after months of daily visiting. My experience in creating and playing levels in BL feels diminished, preferring other sites than this site. And with that, osu! became my main interest. Quality is now a kind to make my experience in playing to become better - something old provides boredom than excitement during gameplay - we're living in 2014, preferring new than old for quality of experience. This makes my interest on this site to age over some years - if these games I played in good quality than that in my early years of BL, this site would be my daily visiting.

As what you can see in my avatar, I'm no longer interested in League of Legends - I now have an interest in Skylanders. The avatar I previously used was too long that I wanted to prefer new than old - this is why avatars needed to be changed after some time.

Please make BL to be appealing than appaling so that I (and others) would visit this site (and osu!) by improving quality of these existing games. I would like to play games that are exceptional in quality as many as possible!

This is my progress of my now-favourite match-3 game, MonsterBusters. You can play it on Facebook or on your mobile.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Garygoh884 9 years ago
  Greetings, BL users, I would like to post this message due to my one-year inactivity on this site. My experience on BL was great for a year since I first came into this site, but it slowly diminished after months of daily visiting. My experience in creating and playing levels in BL feels diminished, preferring other sites than this site. And with that, osu! became my main interest. Quality is now a kind to make my experience in playing to become better - something old provides boredom than excitement during gameplay - we're living in 2014, preferring new than old for quality of experience. This makes my interest on this site to age over some years - if these games I played in good quality than that in my early years of BL, this site would be my daily visiting.

As what you can see in my avatar, I'm no longer interested in League of Legends - I now have an interest in Skylanders. The avatar I previously used was too long that I wanted to prefer new than old - this is why avatars needed to be changed after some time.

Please make BL to be appealing than appaling so that I (and others) would visit this site (and osu!) by improving quality of these existing games. I would like to play games that are exceptional in quality as many as possible!

This is my progress of my now-favourite match-3 game, MonsterBusters. You can play it on Facebook or on your mobile.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg