Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Help Wanted

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  This topic is for people like me who are having a bit of trouble on certain parts on their new level. for instance: im making a little level which is currently online but unfinished, and im trying to make this cool little dot void thing where the dots spin clockwise, and counter-clockwise while the void is constantly expanding until you get consumed by it and you die. and thats ALOT of dots. so if anyone whos good with paths please give me some help?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  This topic is for people like me who are having a bit of trouble on certain parts on their new level. for instance: im making a little level which is currently online but unfinished, and im trying to make this cool little dot void thing where the dots spin clockwise, and counter-clockwise while the void is constantly expanding until you get consumed by it and you die. and thats ALOT of dots. so if anyone whos good with paths please give me some help?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg