Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game adminsitrators

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lololol 14 years ago
  they surely are!
Zakko600 14 years ago
  I don't really wan't to be an administator but i just wanted to hear if my levels was good enough if i would a day?
Elizea 14 years ago
  kinda long ago done post and still it goes many hours to levels to be accepted if you dont find an admin from chat and ask them personaly to evaluate levels xP
Treazer 14 years ago
  I'm going to scool from 1:00 to 1:01 xD
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  And i'm going to school from 9:00 to 15:30
MooKings 15 years ago
  Lucky! =)
1jase 15 years ago
  i am home schooled so i am on all the time!
MooKings 15 years ago
  Same with me... I also can't be a admin. because I got to go to school and I've only been a member for bonuslevel for like a month or so. And being an admin. is a hard job! (Well it looks hard)
Hillycobber 15 years ago
  can you only be admin if you make good levels
jp 15 years ago
  gecko has accepted to become admin for RT and JG2. His levels are always clean, and he's active on the site. So I hope we will evaluate the levels faster now. Thx to him for accepting to help.
racersda 15 years ago
  I'm good at playing levels just not making them. I don't have that much free time. So I probably couldn't be an administrator.
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  yes...the admin job is really big and like others/me that make levels and levels to find the same mistakes in every one even though being accepted (blue box)The only reason i'm ok for admin is because the school i go to doesnt give that much work so normally i've got alot of freetime
gameinsky 15 years ago
  here , the note about being mod i found i the faq:
Yes but you might not ask us to become an administrator. The adminsitrators are selected and invited by the game author or the site administrators. Here are some of the characteristics needed to become an administrator : helpful, available, very good level designer, good (english) writing skills, mature behaviour.

(i(me) can't be a good admin cause
i'm not always available cause i have school , and my levels are mostly rose-squared also my english writing skillz are not that good.i have a big vocabulairy but i learned it in the chat (i started in august))

burfy makes great levels , and they aren't messy when submitted!
pkb123 15 years ago
  Since so many people are willing to it maybe a few should be picked which would ease how much work is involved.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  No, jp is correct.

There is a lot of responsibility in being an admin, letting just any random person be one is like letting any random person develop the game for you for one day. You'd be releasing creative control to someone potentially unqualified for the job.

This is something that you guys need to accept the game developer's final word on.
starpower 15 years ago
  i also think you should have some ppl which gets admin status when the other admins are busy
murtaza64 15 years ago
  I agree with starpower
starpower 15 years ago
  jp maybe there could be some sort of 1 day admin for ppl to see how it is
jp 15 years ago
  It seems that many of you would like to be an admin and this is certainly because they don't realize how much work it is.
Some suggested that we should vote for new adminsitrators. For now I don't think it's a good idea. Because only the game authors and the game administrators can see who submits almost perfect levels that never need to be edited before being accepted. This is necessary because if s/he can't see his/her own mistakes, s/he will not be able to evaluate levels made by other members.

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  It seems that many of you would like to be an admin and this is certainly because they don't realize how much work it is.
Some suggested that we should vote for new adminsitrators. For now I don't think it's a good idea. Because only the game authors and the game administrators can see who submits almost perfect levels that never need to be edited before being accepted. This is necessary because if s/he can't see his/her own mistakes, s/he will not be able to evaluate levels made by other members.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg