Play the games, create the levels

Topic, tell your account story

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kalina200 8 years ago
  PM Me It Then.... Cos I Guess No One Could See It :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I think I know what it's called... The clues only point into one direction... I'm not telling anyone (even though GIS knows)
kalina200 8 years ago
  Part One Of My Account Story

There Was Alot Before My Account...

I Found BL In Oct 2011 While I as Looking For A Game Like P4M,
Until 2013 P4M Was My Favorite Game, I Used To Make And Save Local Levels. I Had 118 Local Levels When I Decided To Try New Games Here Is The List Oldest To Newest:

Path For Mouse
Blockoban
Jump Gear 2
Hog Pop
Puzzle It
Rolling Turtle
Blockoban 2
And Then The Others

Jump Gear 2 Was My Favorite Game Since Then And It Always Has Been. I Practiced Creating Over 200 Local Levels Getting Better And Better. Eventually On April 1 2014 I Got My First Email And I Didn't Do Much Until The Next Day When I Signed Up For An Account, At Start This Was My Sisters Account As She Wanted One But then I Found Out Her Last Sign In Was 1 Month Ago. So I Took Over And Created ETW1. I Did Have An Old Account (I May Or May Not Tell U It) Which Got Disabled As I Couldn't Have A Second Account (The Levels On My Old Account Were Rubbish With 1 Or 2 Accepted Levels). My First Helper as Ferrari12 And Then It Was Gundu, SimonM And Coolguy52. I Made Levels And Hit A Milestone Of 100 Levels Recently And That Really Made Me Think I Was A Big Part Of BL. Over 620 Days Ago I Joined And Now I Have Over 130 Levels But Just Remember Iv'e Been On BL Really For Over 1500 Days :)
totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  basically draw my life, but instead of life, its your account and instead of drawing, its typing a comment!

let me start it off: Im TotallyEpicDude321, it's 5 days to being my 2nd year on this website and since the beggining,it's been a big rollercoaster of complete failure and amazing sucess,both in playing levels (main success) and making levels (main failure) but I've made 1 accepted level so far,the chosen one,I've joined psychomaster and neoseanner and made a collab, my first sucess ever on this website(thx you two)
And since the beggining ive fallen back so many times, but ive always come back, determined to eventually one day...become an admin...

And that's my account,all wrapped up in one big comment.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  basically draw my life, but instead of life, its your account and instead of drawing, its typing a comment!

let me start it off: Im TotallyEpicDude321, it's 5 days to being my 2nd year on this website and since the beggining,it's been a big rollercoaster of complete failure and amazing sucess,both in playing levels (main success) and making levels (main failure) but I've made 1 accepted level so far,the chosen one,I've joined psychomaster and neoseanner and made a collab, my first sucess ever on this website(thx you two)
And since the beggining ive fallen back so many times, but ive always come back, determined to eventually one day...become an admin...

And that's my account,all wrapped up in one big comment.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg