Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New Officials / Site Manager Discussion

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 8 years ago
  but what if bonuslevel was not kill?
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  @GIS I agree that this is a side discussion, but the point is that this topic is a place to discuss solutions to the problems you present. I know that at one point the idea was proposed of JP promoting someone else to level 2 admin.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  To make the site active again we need JP himself, more people and/or new games. One thing leads to the other.
The new officials won't change much and shouldn't even be considered for the time being IMO.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Already, here's the official topic for the conversation going on in the JG2 forums. I'd like as many members as possible to weigh in as to what they would like to see happen with BL in terms of official levels and management. Input from players new and old is welcome.

Some of you veterans (Elizea, GIS, Gundu, Simon) may want to state outright whether or not you would even be available to handle the job of a level 2 admin, so that you don't get people voting for you to have that position.

In addition, I am aware that many of the games have developed their own communities with different thoughts on the importance of new officials and an available level 2 admin. So I would encourage many of you BB regulars in particular to also speak up and give your two cents. Most of the people that frequent the forums seem to be "younger" players that jump between games like PI, JG2, and RT, and I want this to be a wholesome discussion.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Already, here's the official topic for the conversation going on in the JG2 forums. I'd like as many members as possible to weigh in as to what they would like to see happen with BL in terms of official levels and management. Input from players new and old is welcome.

Some of you veterans (Elizea, GIS, Gundu, Simon) may want to state outright whether or not you would even be available to handle the job of a level 2 admin, so that you don't get people voting for you to have that position.

In addition, I am aware that many of the games have developed their own communities with different thoughts on the importance of new officials and an available level 2 admin. So I would encourage many of you BB regulars in particular to also speak up and give your two cents. Most of the people that frequent the forums seem to be "younger" players that jump between games like PI, JG2, and RT, and I want this to be a wholesome discussion.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg