Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Not A Very Merry Christmas

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  First off, welcome back AK. I think the last time we were both on was the Space Contest oh so long ago. ;P

Secondly I kinda of agree with what GIS said. You bring up a nice point, but just because people are going through tough times doesn't mean it's "Not a Very Merry Christmas." The Christmas season is about being merry about the good things, and while acknowledging the bad, not letting the bad things get you depressed and down.

That being said, good to have you back AK, and Merry Christmas to everyone!
gameinsky 9 years ago
  This seems an oddly... dark thread to devote to Christmas...
I can definitely see what you want to do here and it is a nice initiative... But I don't see where you get the conclusion that many BL members are going through hard times atm?
And the title sounds a bit mean spirited...

Either way I hope everyone has happy holidays and is able to enjoy what they are celebrating as much as possible.
AK 9 years ago
  Hello everyone.

This season is usually a time of happiness and joy, but not everyone can feel that way. Many of us know friends or family members who are going through hard times this Christmas. Whether it's losing jobs, losing loved ones, or just plain losing hope, we all can feel stressed during this season.

I made this forum because many of our own Bonuslevel members are going through tough times. I'd like this forum to be a place to help restore hope and joy to those of us with difficulties this Christmas. Many of us need moral support, and I hope that all of us can come together as a community and help those in need.

Thanks,
AK712

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 9 years ago
  Hello everyone.

This season is usually a time of happiness and joy, but not everyone can feel that way. Many of us know friends or family members who are going through hard times this Christmas. Whether it's losing jobs, losing loved ones, or just plain losing hope, we all can feel stressed during this season.

I made this forum because many of our own Bonuslevel members are going through tough times. I'd like this forum to be a place to help restore hope and joy to those of us with difficulties this Christmas. Many of us need moral support, and I hope that all of us can come together as a community and help those in need.

Thanks,
AK712
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg