Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Blockoban and Puzzleit Unite

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 8 years ago
  I stopped going on the chat really when pretty much all of my friends stopped going there.

But as far as I know the majority of the puzzle game forums aren't too keen on frequenting the chat or don't even know it exists.

Efforts have been made in the past but I only saw oldmanrob come on it about 3 times and that was it. Nobody else did.

There's nothing wrong with that though, it's their choice and the blockoban community (as we call it) seems happy enough just solving puzzles and competing for highscores.

As for you Chris, I hope you things get better for you. Perhaps you should try making friends outside of this website? If you have any other hobby you could meet people through there.
AK 8 years ago
  I'm actually on chat quite a bit, but no one is usually on (besides tacocat) to see me. Gecko and I seem to be the only ones that frequent the chat.

EDIT: Apparently my home computer fails at connecting to the chat, so I won't be on chat until I get my new computer (a couple of weeks maybe?)
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  well we have a general chatroom, but no-one uses it. (except tacocat).
The puzzle community could just go in there if they want to talk.
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  The tough reality is that BB and BB2 aren't very active these days as far as comments/chatting is concerned. But I'll keep creating levels, and I'd encourage you to hang on likewise Chris :)

If there is such a chatroom I wouldn't mind using it but I don't know how often I could.
chris3000 8 years ago
  Hey guys, I just thought of something. Maybe we can make a separate new chatroom for BB, BB2, and Puzzleit. I'm trying to make more friends because I feel alone. My parents don't hardly give me any support at all. It's been rough trying to take care of my family. But we're hanging in there. I need your support guys!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 8 years ago
  Hey guys, I just thought of something. Maybe we can make a separate new chatroom for BB, BB2, and Puzzleit. I'm trying to make more friends because I feel alone. My parents don't hardly give me any support at all. It's been rough trying to take care of my family. But we're hanging in there. I need your support guys!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg