Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Official Highscore List

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 8 years ago
  Unfortunately, we have no air conditioning and the program I need is on my other computer in a 86 degree room. I really don't want to spend several hours and risk heat exhaustion to do it.
SuperDog 8 years ago
  i'm guessing this will be delayed too?
AK 8 years ago
  This list has been completed. Updates will be done the first Saturday and Sunday of every month.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Yeah.^^ If you would combine all highscores, you'd get an even lower global score. :)
AK 8 years ago
  Just finished Push... SimonM is beating Gundu by 1 point and 1 highscore... O___o
SuperDog 8 years ago
  "3031 (Chuck Norris)"
lol, nice
AK 8 years ago
  Oops! Fixed that.

Moonlights has been finished.
SuperDog 8 years ago
  Hog Pop level "Entropy" is misspelled.
AK 8 years ago
  It'll be updated about once a month. In reality, the biggest time-consumer is the wait time between each level's scores.
SuperDog 8 years ago
  how do you plan to update this every single time a highscore is beaten?
AK 8 years ago
  BLockoban 2 has a distinct lack of highscores, but at least I finished both lists.
AK 8 years ago
  Actually, thanks to my extreme knowledge in Excel, I'm already done with Jump Gear 2 and Blockoban! It takes about an hour per every 100 levels.
PineappleDude 8 years ago
  This is fantastic :D Now I know which highscores superMario has taken from me ;P he never says ^^
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Oh man this must take so much work.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Pineappledude has 82 highscores on jump gear O-O
gundu 8 years ago
  Dear god AK, you really have a crap ton of free time :P

Good luck with this list!
AK 8 years ago
  Have you wondered if you could improve on some of your official scores, but didn't want to go through each individual level and check? Or do you want to know how many highscores you have in a game? Now is your chance! Here is a list of every official in every game, with its top score and who has the top score! It is also a list of those who have top scores in official levels, by game and in all of the games!

Note: Only highscores that are shared with five or fewer people are counted; levels that have more than five people with the highscore are not counted towards individual rankings, and instead have "None" as the highest scorer.

Next update: July 4-5, 2015

Official Levels
SPOILER

Highscore Ranking
SPOILER

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 8 years ago
  Have you wondered if you could improve on some of your official scores, but didn't want to go through each individual level and check? Or do you want to know how many highscores you have in a game? Now is your chance! Here is a list of every official in every game, with its top score and who has the top score! It is also a list of those who have top scores in official levels, by game and in all of the games!

Note: Only highscores that are shared with five or fewer people are counted; levels that have more than five people with the highscore are not counted towards individual rankings, and instead have "None" as the highest scorer.

Next update: July 4-5, 2015

Official Levels
SPOILER

Highscore Ranking
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg