Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Puzzle It Monthly Highscore Contest

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 8 years ago
  Congratulations to July's winner, Oldmanrob (10 highscores)! Nelson90 was 2nd with 9 and Gamma73 was 3rd with 8.
AK 8 years ago
  Congratulations to Nelson90, June 2015 Puzzle It's champion (11 highscores)! Runners up were Svartgryning (8) and ToughMan (6). Now let's start July! :D
AK 8 years ago
  The first update has been made! Nelson90 is in the lead, followed by Gamma73, Oldmanrob, and Svartgryning tied for 2nd, and ToughMan in 3rd!

EDIT June 22: With this update, Nelson90 is in first, with Svartgryning in second and ToughMan in third!
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Nice initiative, and with pictures and all.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Hmm... I'm gonna try something.

edit: No more time for it today, gonna do this tomorrow.
AK 8 years ago
  They wouldn't fit if it was any bigger... :|
Treazer 8 years ago
  That's fun, I had the same idea! :D
Every month a different color. :)

Don't you think the text is too small though?
AK 8 years ago
  Here they are! All neat and orderly. The year will be posted under the tile, while the month is above it.

Thumbnails
Treazer 8 years ago
  Glad you like it. :)

I'd like to know what your idea is. :D
AK 8 years ago
  That's a lot better than mine... O_o

Hang on, I think you just gave me an idea...
Treazer 8 years ago
  I made a pack thumbnail for June if you want to use it:

thumbnail june
AK 8 years ago
  Welcome to the Puzzle It Monthly Challenge forum! Here, we will decide who the Puzzle It master is for each month. Packs will be linked by month, and highscores will be updated each week, with a final tally at the first day of each month. Get ready to Puzzle It!

Packs:

Monthly Winners:
SPOILER

Current Month Level List

Current Month Highscore List

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 8 years ago
  Welcome to the Puzzle It Monthly Challenge forum! Here, we will decide who the Puzzle It master is for each month. Packs will be linked by month, and highscores will be updated each week, with a final tally at the first day of each month. Get ready to Puzzle It!

Packs:

Monthly Winners:
SPOILER

Current Month Level List

Current Month Highscore List
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg