Play the games, create the levels

Topic, 20000 Experience Points

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  Keep going Chris! I think you can take the top :)

Go ahead and ask when you're really stuck, especially on my levels. :)

Don't give up!
Treazer 8 years ago
  Wow, that's a huge achievement! Congratulations! :)

You still have to get more than 3000EXP to beat gundu, this is a tough task.

As I can see, you've got none of the Puzzle It awards so far, that could boost you as well. Same with CBCL, Push and ML; if you beat some more levels in these games, you can get even more awards.

You don't have to worry about your account getting resetted or something, your only concern could be the site being shut down one day.

Glad to see you're happy because of reaching this milestone after so much work! :)

I'm sorry about your parents, your age probably isn't correct (24 years), else you wouldn't have such problems, I think.

If you need help with levels you're stuck on, feel free to ask. I will help if I can.
chris3000 8 years ago
  Hey guys, I forgot to tell you that a few days ago I finally reached my goal. It took me almost 6 years but I finally did it. I've done a lot of BB, P4M and Puzzleit lvls the past 3 weeks so I've been on a roll. Beware simon and gundu, I'm coming after you xD.

My account is 6 years old though. I hope it lasts indefinitely and doesn't expire because I would be really upset if I had to start over. I've worked very hard and spent sleepless nights to get to this point.

My parents never give me hardly any support so I feel alone. That's why I come here most often. Maybe you guys can help me on any levels i'm stuck on. I want to do what I can on my own so that's why I hesitate to ask for help. I want us to work together as a community so that's why I want to talk more.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 8 years ago
  Hey guys, I forgot to tell you that a few days ago I finally reached my goal. It took me almost 6 years but I finally did it. I've done a lot of BB, P4M and Puzzleit lvls the past 3 weeks so I've been on a roll. Beware simon and gundu, I'm coming after you xD.

My account is 6 years old though. I hope it lasts indefinitely and doesn't expire because I would be really upset if I had to start over. I've worked very hard and spent sleepless nights to get to this point.

My parents never give me hardly any support so I feel alone. That's why I come here most often. Maybe you guys can help me on any levels i'm stuck on. I want to do what I can on my own so that's why I hesitate to ask for help. I want us to work together as a community so that's why I want to talk more.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg