Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I am homeless

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmanrob 8 years ago
  for the next couple of weeks i could find a temporary solution. i will spent three days with a friend and then i'm invited to spent a couple of weeks with the german part of our family in nürnberg. so you couldn't get rid of me for the moment. :)
CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  All the best OMR. I'm certain you'll be able to puzzle your way out of this situation... (pardon my awful pun).

Seriously though, I really hope everything works out and that you get through this. We're all rooting for you!
svartgryning 8 years ago
  Thats not good. I hope you find a new place to stay soon and good luck to you :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  Oh no, that's terrifying! I hope things will go well and you'll be able to shuffle out of this bad situation as soon as possible. All the best, see you very soon.

Treazer
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Wow, that came literally way out of nowhere.
I hope you're not having too many troubles & will be able to resolve things relatively quickly.
I wish you the best of luck in a difficult period of your life.

- Gameinsky
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  I wish you all the best in the times that lay ahead, and I hope that all of your issues will be resolved as quickly and smoothly as possible!

We all hope to see you again soon. Take care!
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  From July 1st on I will be homeless. Here in Switzerland it isn't that terrible as it sound. I have shelter and everything. But I will not have offten the possiblity to go on-line. And when I have then I will have to use the internet for real life stuff like a place to stay. So the packs will not be updated for a while, probabely. But I will solve my problems and be back as soon as I can. I wish everybody lot of fun with solving and creating levels. I'm still here a couple of days but I didn't want to inform you at the last moment.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

oldmanrob 8 years ago
  From July 1st on I will be homeless. Here in Switzerland it isn't that terrible as it sound. I have shelter and everything. But I will not have offten the possiblity to go on-line. And when I have then I will have to use the internet for real life stuff like a place to stay. So the packs will not be updated for a while, probabely. But I will solve my problems and be back as soon as I can. I wish everybody lot of fun with solving and creating levels. I'm still here a couple of days but I didn't want to inform you at the last moment.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg