Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level Help

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 8 years ago
  It sucks I'm not that good at Moonlights and Captain Dan. I could easily beat gundu if I can just practice at those 2 games. But i'll keep posting whenever I need help.
chris3000 8 years ago
  Thanks, I definitely need help with Moonlights. And i'll post on any levels I need help on. I just want to be the best that I can be.

And I need help on any officials I have left to complete.
MatthijsM 8 years ago
  if you start playing the captain dan levels, I can help you with many of them
Treazer 8 years ago
  I replied to every level you commented.
chris3000 8 years ago
  I posted some from P4M. I'll post more levels here when I need help.
chris3000 8 years ago
  I'm going to post a few in JG2.
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  well chris, you have solved much more levels than i did. so you shuld be the one that helps me.
Treazer 8 years ago
  I can't help if you don't post the levels here...
chris3000 8 years ago
  Hey guys, look I would like to be able to beat most of the levels on BL. I would like to most of them myself but I need help on lvls i'm stuck on. Like the puzzle levels in P4M. Or any puzzles in JG2. So far I've completed 18,192 levels so far.

I'll post any levels I need help on. Wish me luck.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 8 years ago
  Hey guys, look I would like to be able to beat most of the levels on BL. I would like to most of them myself but I need help on lvls i'm stuck on. Like the puzzle levels in P4M. Or any puzzles in JG2. So far I've completed 18,192 levels so far.

I'll post any levels I need help on. Wish me luck.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg