Play the games, create the levels

Topic, (Announcement) Five Years - What Next?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

manufan 8 years ago
  *you're

I'm not quitting. Not yet. :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Yeah, this is quite sad news, but at least I know which game it is! Which one? It's a secret. But good luck with all the stuff you're doing, I would be sad to see you go...

EDIT: Wow, can't believe I messed that up :P.
manufan 8 years ago
  Hello,

As most of you are probably aware, I've been active for roughly 2-3 years on BL, but there have almost been five years since my account registration (Registered September 4th 2010).

I have decided to compromise some of my level creation, sadly, but it shouldn't make too much of a difference. My last, large and hopefully fun level will be on the game which brought me here.

I will still continue to make levels on some games such as BLockoban, and I will pick up where I left off with the standalone version of Astro Breaker, my own game, but it will be a large period of time before I can even consider supporting the BL API.

However, I shall still participate, rather regularly I hope, as a member of this closely-knit community. I want to become a more prominent member of this community, and I feel I can help out in getting the site back to what it once was.

I shall do the respective talking and pitching of my ideas with the respective administrators to make such a process happen. These people will be the first to know my intentions, which I believe are for the good of this site and shall hopefully be successful.

I will try my utmost best for this site, as it provided a lot for me when I was younger. Thank you, if you read through all of the text. I can answer most questions you have here. Until then, thanks for everything!

- Manufan

[1]

General

First post of the topic

manufan 8 years ago
  Hello,

As most of you are probably aware, I've been active for roughly 2-3 years on BL, but there have almost been five years since my account registration (Registered September 4th 2010).

I have decided to compromise some of my level creation, sadly, but it shouldn't make too much of a difference. My last, large and hopefully fun level will be on the game which brought me here.

I will still continue to make levels on some games such as BLockoban, and I will pick up where I left off with the standalone version of Astro Breaker, my own game, but it will be a large period of time before I can even consider supporting the BL API.

However, I shall still participate, rather regularly I hope, as a member of this closely-knit community. I want to become a more prominent member of this community, and I feel I can help out in getting the site back to what it once was.

I shall do the respective talking and pitching of my ideas with the respective administrators to make such a process happen. These people will be the first to know my intentions, which I believe are for the good of this site and shall hopefully be successful.

I will try my utmost best for this site, as it provided a lot for me when I was younger. Thank you, if you read through all of the text. I can answer most questions you have here. Until then, thanks for everything!

- Manufan
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg