Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Chiuso", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 8 years ago
  I rejected your three levels due to several reasons:

- the levels seem to be quite random in general
- the titles are not good and don't represent the levels well
- the info boxes contain useless text
- there are languages other than English used
- the placement of the teleporter destinations aren't helpful for the level and quite pointless
- you basically only collect the gun in a very simple way and then shoot the randomly chosen remaining zombies
- there are very big and empty spaces
- the concept of the levels isn't unique at all
- the levels aren't challenging (note though that a level doesn't have to be hard), they are rather boring
- due to some of the said aspects, the level doesn't look very neat and appealing

I would like you to read the edit tab in the help section of the game.

Your level for example isn't (taking the "quick recap in handy-dandy list form" from the edit tab) interesting, unique or tidy.

It's not very enjoyable, the level is not unique or interesting and doesn't use a new concept, the text used is pointless and the level looks random due to purposeless blocks and similar.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Chiuso"

About Level "Chiuso"

First post of the topic

Treazer 8 years ago
  I rejected your three levels due to several reasons:

- the levels seem to be quite random in general
- the titles are not good and don't represent the levels well
- the info boxes contain useless text
- there are languages other than English used
- the placement of the teleporter destinations aren't helpful for the level and quite pointless
- you basically only collect the gun in a very simple way and then shoot the randomly chosen remaining zombies
- there are very big and empty spaces
- the concept of the levels isn't unique at all
- the levels aren't challenging (note though that a level doesn't have to be hard), they are rather boring
- due to some of the said aspects, the level doesn't look very neat and appealing

I would like you to read the edit tab in the help section of the game.

Your level for example isn't (taking the "quick recap in handy-dandy list form" from the edit tab) interesting, unique or tidy.

It's not very enjoyable, the level is not unique or interesting and doesn't use a new concept, the text used is pointless and the level looks random due to purposeless blocks and similar.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg