Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BonusLevel Quiz

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 8 years ago
  I'd say tonypa, he has more web games than jp and I don't even know a single game by wouter.

Jp made about 19 web games (published) the rest are mobile and that number might be around 10. Let's say he's published 30 games (I think mobile doesn't count though).
Tonypa has published at least 46 web games.
kalina200 8 years ago
  yep i agree b
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  wouter.........
kalina200 8 years ago
  yh i suck at algebra!
manufan 8 years ago
  I will change the question, as maybe I have been a bit unfair being biased towards that area of Mathematics, and no one has answered yet, so it won't affect anyone too greatly.
kalina200 8 years ago
  oh come on ALGEBRA
manufan 8 years ago
  Times up! (New Question >>>)

Possible Answers
SPOILER

Pretoria, Republic of South Africa is not an accepted answer as it is the executive capital of the Republic of South Africa, and not the administrative / legislative capital. Other answers listed on Wikipedia are actually invalid, as they are not UN-recognised, Sovereign States, even if they are recognised by a vast number of states (e.g. Pristina, Republic of Kosovo).

After this round:

Coolguy +3pts

Treazer +1pt
GIS +1pt
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Oh... Yep think I known the weird case...
manufan 8 years ago
  South Africa, amirite?

In that case, I would accept the administrative capital, so Cape Town would be the capital IMO.

Knew that from a project I did. As I explained in the question, it must be UN Recognised, wiping out Montserrat's abandoned capital, that of Sint Maarten, amongst others.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  hmm according to the internet there are 11. But 20 if you include non-self autonomous nations and 1 more if you include a weird case where here's a country with 3 different capitals with different purposes.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I knew it, I just said Phnom Penh first as it was the first one that came to my head (Don't know why)... There's a few obvious ones but I can't say them :)

Only 2 more I can think of, shame because they are quite 'tricky'
Treazer 8 years ago
  I just did, manufan. :)

True Gis. Prague simply was the first capital that came into my mind.
manufan 8 years ago
  My brother pointed that out to me after he said his answer, but we let you guys have it as an option.

There are four more I can think of.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Paris - France

(why did nobody ay that one yet?)
manufan 8 years ago
  No Problem. Could you pm me the code for the first and second ones in your most recent post please whenever you're available? Thanks :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  Ok. :) I just kinda quite like the borders.

1st Place: Treazer

Anyway, I have to go offline now as well, so I'm happy to check for more questions tomorrow!
manufan 8 years ago
  I'd like it big and colourful ideally, but not so that it isn't easy on the eyes :P
Treazer 8 years ago

Just in case you prefer any of those. :)
There are quite a few really cool combinations you can make with those styles.
manufan 8 years ago
  The deadline is 23:00 GMT.

After this no more questions will be asked until roughly 14:00 GMT. Sorry, but I have school. Tomorrow won't be the best day as I have an annual Prizegiving to attend, meaning we get a half day off but from 18:00 GMT I will be unavailable again.

Wednesday should resume a service commencing around 16:30 GMT and ending 23:00 GMT.

I might also increase question lengths, so that we get a day per question almost, allowing for people in different timezones to answer.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Prague - Czech Republic. :)

I like the new layout! :D

Coolguy was faster this time... ;)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Phnom Penh - Cambodia (I switched city and country around then)

It's a bit more organized :)
manufan 8 years ago
  I'm going to change the layout of the first post a bit, see what you guys think. :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  Yay, three points! :)

Glad to see a new quiz here btw. It keeps the site a bit more alive and it's very fun. I hope it'll be maintained as long as possible. :D
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  At least I'm not last anymore...

EDIT: You're first, Treazer! Congratulations!
manufan 8 years ago
  Time is up!

Answer: x = 6 OR x = -1
(New Question >>>)

SPOILER

I was happy to award the points for either method, provided it was explained fully.

Therefore, Treazer wins the 3pts, but Coolguy gets 1pt for the correct answer, even though he was first, he did not work the answer out fully.

After this round:

Treazer +3pts

Coolguy +1pt
Treazer 8 years ago

SPOILER
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Here are my answers
x=6
x=-1
SPOILER
manufan 8 years ago
  Fair point.

You have until 22:00 GMT to answer the current question.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Manufan, counting all the published games, CDvZP is the seventh uploaded one.
manufan 8 years ago
  It can PD with a formula, but I'm talking about it raw. I changed the 'b' value so it is easier.

General

First post of the topic

manufan 8 years ago
  BonusLevel Quiz

This is the BonusLevel Quiz, by manufan

1st Place Treazer
2nd Place Coolguy52
3rd Place gameinsky

Question 14

Name a word in English which does not rhyme with any other in the English dictionary.

Rules
SPOILER

Leaderboard
SPOILER

Artwork: Treazer
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg