Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Get The Cake! (V2)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kalina200 8 years ago
  And I Take The Cake To Here
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  But you stole the cake in an hyper energetic state, the gunman kills you. Also, I survive anyway and kills the gunman and take the cake.
kalina200 8 years ago

Coolguy52 8 years ago

Since there is little energy left in the universe, the man with the gun cannot shoot me as he is frozen.
kalina200 8 years ago

Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I got the cake, you had the spoon, but I have it too, so I have beaten you...
kalina200 8 years ago

And I Moved The Spoon And Put It Back To Its Original Topic
Treazer 8 years ago
  Your image link is "http://file:///C:/Users/Dee/Pictures/Cake.png" which is stored on your computer, hence we can't access it.

Please read the instructions on how to upload and post images in the spoiler in the first post of this topic.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Done, Sorry that it doesn't look as neat as others. I would then drill my way to the spoon and then the cake.

Funguy, you need to save the photo and open it with paint, then do as you please :)
funguy161 8 years ago
  How Do I Edit The Photo?
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Har har har...
gamelover101 8 years ago
  Minus points for the deplorable image quality - how is anyone supposed to work with that? >:(
edit: postimg hates me... it always renders only thumbnail-size pictures for anything anyone posts

I don’t see poison anywhere
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Are you sure you won though?
gamelover101 8 years ago
  Lava? What lava?

demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  ok fixed thanks to geckojsc's help. Aparently I had a return key hidden in the url.
Treazer 8 years ago
  There's something wrong with the link in your spoiler.
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Ok I updated my post with a brief tutorial on how to post an image.
Treazer 8 years ago
  This is intended to I can quickly eat the cake. I do a header into the blue portal and directly land with my mouth on the yummy cake! :3

Coolguy, imgur.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I have one ready... It's a way, it works too :D But how do you upload? That message was basically this...
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  Well you technically got the cake, but your exit portal is directly above it so you would smash the cake.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Didn't have the time to come up with something more original, but I'll have more time next week. :)

demonicyoshi 8 years ago

The rules are simple, edit the above picture to get your character to the cake! Once you are done, post your picture here as a reply.

You can also edit the picture to make it more challenging and challenge others to beat your design!

Open the Spoiler to learn how to post images:
SPOILER

[1]

General

First post of the topic

demonicyoshi 8 years ago

The rules are simple, edit the above picture to get your character to the cake! Once you are done, post your picture here as a reply.

You can also edit the picture to make it more challenging and challenge others to beat your design!

Open the Spoiler to learn how to post images:
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg