Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The Best Of BL

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kalina200 8 years ago
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  What is the sqrt of 169?
kalina200 8 years ago
  Times Tables 1-13

Sq Roots 1-13

Cube Roots 1-5
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Yes. Brackets, Order, Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction. I know square numbers up to 22 off by heart. What do you know off by heart?
kalina200 8 years ago
  Have You Done BODMAS (Not Related To Algebra)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Yep... They kept guessing because we were doing quadratics and trig, although I only learnt the principals of the SOHCAHTOA today ;)
kalina200 8 years ago
  You? Lol

Yr 8
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Hmmm. I don't think so. We had a visit from Yr. 6s and we did algebra with them, I was in Yr. 8 at the time. Guess who won?
kalina200 8 years ago
  Im Awesome At Maths, You Don't Go Around Seeing Yr 6's Knowing Algebra, Do You?
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  It depends on the exams. History is essay based, like English and RS. Maths and The Sciences are all formulae and facts, depends on your preference. They are harder than SAT's, however.
kalina200 8 years ago
  Are Exams Hard In SS
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I got Geography and Physics left. The formulae aren't too hard to remember for physics (It's about energy and stuff)
kalina200 8 years ago
  Yep :)

[Msg Too Short]
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Have you finished them all?
kalina200 8 years ago
  Iv'e Been Doing SAT's
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Thanks :) I'll just put this here, I haven't had much time, because I have been sitting internal exams :(. I have only got two exams left. I didn't know I helped that much :D
kalina200 8 years ago
  This Is A Topic To Thank The Players On BL Who Have Helped Many Starters (Including Me) To Get A Great On BL

List Of People

Coolguy52
Ferrari12
Manufan
Gundu
SimonM
Hexicube
Gameinsky
Elizea
demonicyoshi
CamoDragoon
kiethy342

Shout Out To these

Put In Any Iv'e Missed

[1]

General

First post of the topic

kalina200 8 years ago
  This Is A Topic To Thank The Players On BL Who Have Helped Many Starters (Including Me) To Get A Great On BL

List Of People

Coolguy52
Ferrari12
Manufan
Gundu
SimonM
Hexicube
Gameinsky
Elizea
demonicyoshi
CamoDragoon
kiethy342

Shout Out To these

Put In Any Iv'e Missed
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg