Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Race Against Time", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Gameinsky, My level has been updated! The Admins recommended me to edit it and I have changed everything. Instead of being a normal level, it's now a challenge level! Also just scroll around if you started somewhere empty.

It's under construction, but I sure hope that I will be able to finish it ASAP.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  For a first level it's decent, I do wish it was clearer what was going on.
The first message also doesn't need to be there (the one where it says who you are etc.)

I would try to make it clearer what to do because at first I thoguht it was timed, but then I realised it was activated by a switch.
Not knowing where it could have been I opted for the clouds and had to make my shape stop balancing, which resulted in my monstrous score of 280.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Race Against Time"

About Level "Race Against Time"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 8 years ago
  For a first level it's decent, I do wish it was clearer what was going on.
The first message also doesn't need to be there (the one where it says who you are etc.)

I would try to make it clearer what to do because at first I thoguht it was timed, but then I realised it was activated by a switch.
Not knowing where it could have been I opted for the clouds and had to make my shape stop balancing, which resulted in my monstrous score of 280.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg