Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Hiding Approach", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kalina200 8 years ago
  Are You Sure No One Immediately Creates Perfect Levels, Huh.

Look At ETW
Treazer 8 years ago
  Your level got rejected for the following reasons:

1. the zombies are placed quite randomly; there is no logical structure for the player to act strategically
2. the teleporter is pointless, you can't reach that section of the level
3. there are very big and empty spaces
4. the concept of the level isn't fresh/unique
5. the levels aren't challenging (note though that a level doesn't have to be hard), they are rather boring
6. the only thing you have to do is quickly shoot all the zombies (see 5.)
7. due to some of the said aspects (see 1., 3.), the level doesn't look very neat and appealing

I would like you to read the edit tab in the help section of the game (you can access it below the game).

Nobody immediately creates perfect levels, so simply read the tips I gave you and keep practicing and creating more levels! :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Hiding Approach"

About Level "Hiding Approach"

First post of the topic

Treazer 8 years ago
  Your level got rejected for the following reasons:

1. the zombies are placed quite randomly; there is no logical structure for the player to act strategically
2. the teleporter is pointless, you can't reach that section of the level
3. there are very big and empty spaces
4. the concept of the level isn't fresh/unique
5. the levels aren't challenging (note though that a level doesn't have to be hard), they are rather boring
6. the only thing you have to do is quickly shoot all the zombies (see 5.)
7. due to some of the said aspects (see 1., 3.), the level doesn't look very neat and appealing

I would like you to read the edit tab in the help section of the game (you can access it below the game).

Nobody immediately creates perfect levels, so simply read the tips I gave you and keep practicing and creating more levels! :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg