Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Retirement Fund", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 8 years ago
  FINALLY beat this level. Ugh it took me soooooo long, just kept getting bad teleport luck :/
Peedle101 14 years ago
  GO TO THE TV AND WAIT FOR THE TELLIES TO GO TO WHERE YOU SPAWN! THEY WONT TELEPORT THE ZOMBIES FOR A WHILE IF YOUR LUCKY!
PS: MAJOR Camera Glitch! It Saw Me Through The Wall! O_o
PSS: ARGH! I HATE THAT BUTTON!
racersda 14 years ago
  ?????????? I think.....was that a glitch or something?? I was standing still, then the a zombie came out of nowhere and I died...(sadness) Then when I got back, the zombie was still outside the closed in wall!??!?! Was that supposed to happen....

(EDIT) AWWWW I GOT TO THE GUN AND I ALMOST SHOT ALL OF THEM!!!! THEN ONE ZOMBIE GOT ME!!!!!!! SO CLOSE!!!!!!!

(EDIT) FINALLY!!!! I got them all! With 58 seconds!
tom122333 14 years ago
  i cant shoot them all
pkb123 15 years ago
  The gun is easy to get but i have been trying forever now and i can not shoot all the zombies.
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  once you get past the first eye hide behind the wall and wait, the two telies will get stuck in the top left corner. then get the gun. Don't hit that switch unlees you have the gun!
Captain_404 15 years ago
  I find it helps to hide behind corners. When the zombies turn the corners, they'll be perpendicular to you and won't be able to see you for a little bit, giving you time to shoot them.
pkb123 15 years ago
  I have a good strategy to get the gun but as soon as the zombies come i die!!!!
jp 15 years ago
  Can you catch the gun ?
I usually go as quickly as possible to the gun. It fails 2/3 but it works.
digihaz 15 years ago
  i really cant do this level at all
jp 15 years ago
  The information spot is showing a right arrow button. But when you click on the arrow, it doesn't do anything except removing the arrow.

[edit] I find this level VERY frustrating! Even when I manage to catch the gun, the random behaviour of teleporter make it almost impossible to setup a strategy.

[edit2] OMG I forgot I could use the switch, I thought I had to keep at least one teleporter alive until all the zombies at the bottom have teleported.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Retirement Fund"

About Level "Retirement Fund"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  The information spot is showing a right arrow button. But when you click on the arrow, it doesn't do anything except removing the arrow.

[edit] I find this level VERY frustrating! Even when I manage to catch the gun, the random behaviour of teleporter make it almost impossible to setup a strategy.

[edit2] OMG I forgot I could use the switch, I thought I had to keep at least one teleporter alive until all the zombies at the bottom have teleported.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg