Play the games, create the levels

Topic, time to open my arms to you all

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

geckojsc 7 years ago
  But no seriously, the Discord server should be great, it's nice to see everyone together again :)
SuperMario 7 years ago
  Dank memes for everyone?! :^)
geckojsc 7 years ago

gameinsky 7 years ago
  Well I guess there's no reason to hold of of making one, so
here
SuperMario 7 years ago
  elizea made the most insightful and constructive post. i love it.

a bl discord server sounds like a good idea as well. i'm looking forward to that.
SimonM 7 years ago
  And maybe wait for Jellify. :) It was fun having you around!
Treazer 7 years ago
  I would definitely visit the discord chat more often than the current IRC chat, so why not.
Elizea 7 years ago
  JuST WaiT FoR oBSCuRiTy, iT WiLL MaKe BL GReaT aGaiN.
gameinsky 7 years ago
  There is a steam Bonuslevelgroup.
If there's enough interest we could also start a BL discord server.
(I guess here would be a good place to ask?)
Treazer 7 years ago
  It's 10:58 over here in Germany.

It's great to hear that you have much fun visiting BL, playing the games and creating levels! You bring a little more life into this community. :)

Maybe you could stop starting every word with a capital letter, though. ;)
kalina200 7 years ago
  Yeah! A Big Thank You To You To, BL Would Be Way Different Without You Here To Make Levels, Talk To Everyone And Everything You Do, You're The One Who Disserves The Thanks (BTW Im Getting Roblox Soon, Iv'e Had It Before But My PC Broke :( Im At My School ATM Typing This As In UK It's 9:42.

I Also Want To Say A Big Thank You To Everyone Who Has Helped Me Make Levels And Supporting Me Along The Way. A Extra Special Thanks To Ferrari For Helping Everyone Make Better Levels On JG2 And Being Kind To People And Always Supports People Who Need Help With Their Lvls.

An EXTREME Thank You To Coolguy And Dynamo For Helping Me Make LPs And MGs And Collabs And Especially CG For Being A Great Friend And Not Only Supporting Me On BL But On GD & MC To. And Playing My GD Lvls On Youtube (Best OF Luck On YT To Everyone Who Has It (I'll Subscribe To Anyone Who Has It And Tells Me Their Channel Name))

Thanks To Everyone Who Has Supported Me Along The Way And BL Has, Like With SM, Become A Big Part Of My Life - But It's Only Because Of The Awesome People Who Have Helped Me. I Will Not Be Leaving BL For Those Who Worry, I'm Just Not On As Much As I Used To, The Main Reason Is Because In 2016 4 Of My PCs Broke :( And I Don't Have One ATM (Again I'm Using My Schools PC.

Anyway I Have Said Too Much To Just... THANK YOU!!!
Treazer 7 years ago
  Glad to hear that. This community is unfortunately indeed very small nowadays, which is incredibly sad as Bonuslevel has so much potential and such a great community.
Jp doesn't seem to care much about the site either.

I still have much fun in improving my scores, completing more levels and getting a higher rank. However, it would be way more interesting to have many more people to compete with.

Anyway, I wish you all the best for your future and much fun with whatever you will do. And good night! :)
SuperMario 7 years ago
  Oficially retired as of wednesday, september 21th, 2016, 10:22 P.M. (GMT-7)

i'll keep it as brief as possible. lately my interest to join this site is, well, pretty much very small. however, since bl has actually been part of my life i don't really want to stop talking to you guys. this is only if you're interested in talking to me and all that stuff.

i also want to apologize for, some small things i did in 2015, like making another account and deleting like, 1000 messages (wtf was wrong with my mind when i did that). i know it might've been harmless, but i felt like your trust towards me was fading too. i do really care about you guys, even if you don't seem to notice because, let's be honest, i didn't really do big things here but what i used to do was great, and you did even support me. i also do care even if this community is very small today lol. have a good night everybody since i'm posting this at 1:30 am.

skype - panmtzq < whole point of this topic

if some of you play roblox, here's my username - AnMtZ (big shock)

steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Eerie-Presence/ (i'm really new to it so)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

SuperMario 7 years ago
  Oficially retired as of wednesday, september 21th, 2016, 10:22 P.M. (GMT-7)

i'll keep it as brief as possible. lately my interest to join this site is, well, pretty much very small. however, since bl has actually been part of my life i don't really want to stop talking to you guys. this is only if you're interested in talking to me and all that stuff.

i also want to apologize for, some small things i did in 2015, like making another account and deleting like, 1000 messages (wtf was wrong with my mind when i did that). i know it might've been harmless, but i felt like your trust towards me was fading too. i do really care about you guys, even if you don't seem to notice because, let's be honest, i didn't really do big things here but what i used to do was great, and you did even support me. i also do care even if this community is very small today lol. have a good night everybody since i'm posting this at 1:30 am.

skype - panmtzq < whole point of this topic

if some of you play roblox, here's my username - AnMtZ (big shock)

steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Eerie-Presence/ (i'm really new to it so)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg