Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bonuslevel Chat on discord!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 1 year ago
  Glad you were finally able to come visit us at Discord! Welcome!
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  I can't PM you - so I edited your message to me to give you the information.
john96 1 year ago
  Hi, can someone do me a favor, I'm trying to get on Discord but I need an account. It says I need verification and whenever I try to send it to e-mail it won't let me. I need someone to help make me a g-mail account so I can join Discord. PM me and let me know.
chris3000 3 years ago
  MagicX, click on the link that GIS gave us.
gameinsky 7 years ago
  Reminder that this is a thing!
CubixIII 7 years ago
  could there be an asciimator discord chat server? or a channel for asciimator on the bl server? i think it should be for people who want to share their asciis, or for talking about them. (sorry for the lazy typing, i'm on a wii!)
gameinsky 7 years ago
  Hello everyone, gameinsky here!
I'd like to all invite you to join the bonuslevel discord server.

So what is discord? Discord is a simple program that allows you to chat over text or over voice. It makes sharing files and pictures easier and is very well organised.

It's a great way to keep in touch, you can download the discord program or open it in webbrowser (though the webbrowser version isn't recommended).

Join here

[1]

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 7 years ago
  Hello everyone, gameinsky here!
I'd like to all invite you to join the bonuslevel discord server.

So what is discord? Discord is a simple program that allows you to chat over text or over voice. It makes sharing files and pictures easier and is very well organised.

It's a great way to keep in touch, you can download the discord program or open it in webbrowser (though the webbrowser version isn't recommended).

Join here
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg