Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Fast Shooter", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 7 years ago
  Your level got rejected for the following reasons:

1. the level has no concept; it only involves shooting all zombies (there aren't even other gameplay elements)
2. therefore, there is no strategy/challenge, it's entirely luck-based instead
3. the level is nearly impossible, you have to be incredibly fast
4. the level isn't fun due to the missing concept
5. it's not tidy, the zombies are all randomly placed

I would like you to read the instructions on how to make a good level. You can access them after clicking on the "Help" tab below the game and the "Edit" section afterwards.
Please read them carefully.

Nobody's first level was perfect or even good, so simply read the tips I gave you and the ones in the help tab! Keep practicing and creating more levels and I'm sure one will be approved. :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Fast Shooter"

About Level "Fast Shooter"

First post of the topic

Treazer 7 years ago
  Your level got rejected for the following reasons:

1. the level has no concept; it only involves shooting all zombies (there aren't even other gameplay elements)
2. therefore, there is no strategy/challenge, it's entirely luck-based instead
3. the level is nearly impossible, you have to be incredibly fast
4. the level isn't fun due to the missing concept
5. it's not tidy, the zombies are all randomly placed

I would like you to read the instructions on how to make a good level. You can access them after clicking on the "Help" tab below the game and the "Edit" section afterwards.
Please read them carefully.

Nobody's first level was perfect or even good, so simply read the tips I gave you and the ones in the help tab! Keep practicing and creating more levels and I'm sure one will be approved. :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg