Play the games, create the levels

Topic, #BringBackBonuslevel

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Elizea 7 years ago
  omg nazi mods
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  The smaller the community, usually the better IMO. Obscurity will be finished when gecko feels that it is complete. I feel that BL is losing members faster than it is gaining them. If we get more content then we could probably save it. But this won't happen very easily, or probably at all :/
SimonM 7 years ago
  What's up with people saying BL is dying, or has died. The website is still visisted, levels are still made. Maybe the amount of active members is small, but that doesn't mean BL is dying.
gameinsky 7 years ago
  ThiS ReallY Won'T FiX BL.
FlasH GamE WebstieS ArE A DyinG RacE.
LacK OF NeW ContenT IS What'S KillinG IT ThE MosT.
BuT FoR NoW We'lL JusT HavE TO AccepT IT.
BL DieD 4 YearS AgO.
Dynamo 7 years ago
  Obscurity isn't finished yet Kalina, don't rush Gecko.
kalina200 7 years ago
  I Have Noticed That Bonuslevel Has Been Getting Slower And Slower With New Levels, New Posts And Everything So If You Want To Help Bring Back Bonuslevel Copy This Post Link And Send It To You Inactive Bonuslevel Friends. Or Comment #BringBackBonuslevel And Your Message On Any Forum.

There Are 2 Ways I Have Thought Of To Bring Back Bonuslevel. So The First One Is To Do The Thing Above (#BringBackBonuslevel On Any Forum Or Copy Paste Link And Send To A Friend)

Or Release Obscurity!!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

kalina200 7 years ago
  I Have Noticed That Bonuslevel Has Been Getting Slower And Slower With New Levels, New Posts And Everything So If You Want To Help Bring Back Bonuslevel Copy This Post Link And Send It To You Inactive Bonuslevel Friends. Or Comment #BringBackBonuslevel And Your Message On Any Forum.

There Are 2 Ways I Have Thought Of To Bring Back Bonuslevel. So The First One Is To Do The Thing Above (#BringBackBonuslevel On Any Forum Or Copy Paste Link And Send To A Friend)

Or Release Obscurity!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg