Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Official Levels

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 15 years ago
  Yes it's an option of the system, we can use locked or unlocked levels.
After a while many members asked to unlock the levels, because it's frustrating not to be able to play 100 great levels because you are stuck on level 50. When having alsmot 200 levels on a game, there is always a level that will look impossible to you.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I loved CoBaCoLi at first, but it get's really boring after a while.

In my game Path 4 Mouse, all the levels will be unlocked.
minmay 15 years ago
  When all the games were first released, you have to unlock the levels to play them. However, after BLockoban and Rolling Turtle had been on the site for a while, jp decided to unlock the official levels on them. This may have been because of the large amount of levels present in those games (Rolling Turtle has more levels than Jump Gear 2 and Hog Pop combined!), or it may have been for a different reason.

It is unlikely that the levels for CoBaCoLi will be unlocked, for two reasons:
1. Tonypa made CoBaCoLi, not jp.
2. CoBaCoLi gets very little attention. There are almost no people playing/making levels for it. (Personally, I never liked that game very much.)
Sillius 15 years ago
  In my opinion the old official system for rolling turlte was the best... that's the one where you have to unlock the levels :p and then I think he should change it for Jump Gear 2 to the one where yyou just can play them all :D
Im 15 years ago
  I think when you submit it you can choose them to be playeed in order or play any level
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i think Jp just make in the begin that you can play any level (blockoban is his first game here followed by rolling turtle)
but that he may be tought that it wil be bether to complete them in order so you gain skillz on lower levels (all other games)
MooKings 15 years ago
  I hate it too!
pkb123 15 years ago
  I was just wondering why on some of the games on BL for the official levels you can play any (eg. Rolling Turtle & Blockoban) and on other you have to unlock them in order (eg Hog Pop & Cobacoli)?
I hate it when you have to unlock them in order because for me i find that sometimes the harder ones are easier and the easier ones are harder!!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

pkb123 15 years ago
  I was just wondering why on some of the games on BL for the official levels you can play any (eg. Rolling Turtle & Blockoban) and on other you have to unlock them in order (eg Hog Pop & Cobacoli)?
I hate it when you have to unlock them in order because for me i find that sometimes the harder ones are easier and the easier ones are harder!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg