Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level Creating Help

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 6 years ago
  I would love to help you out. In Jellify, you should look at the levels of Ainee, especially the simplicity series. The first levels are really small and easy. You could try to mimick this style to start with. A general remark is that you should test your level often and keep making small changes and then test again and repeating this until you are satisfied with your level. I sometimes make small changes to levels when I accept them (on Puzzle It and Jellify), which will not affect game play. If you have any specific questions or need some remark on a level idea, please let me know. For example you could have made a level, which is not finished yet and want to know how you could improve it.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hello, I made this topic because I am struggling trying to make good, styled levels. I wish I could do a collab in every lvl like Blockoban, Jellify, and PuzzleIt that way I can get an idea of how a level is supposed to look. Can admins help you tweak the level too make it look fun and good?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 6 years ago
  Hello, I made this topic because I am struggling trying to make good, styled levels. I wish I could do a collab in every lvl like Blockoban, Jellify, and PuzzleIt that way I can get an idea of how a level is supposed to look. Can admins help you tweak the level too make it look fun and good?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg