Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Stress City

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 6 years ago
  Forums are pretty much dead, I'd advise you to go to the discord chat instead.

And, as far as it goes, the chat's pretty active.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hmmmm, no one responded to this.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey guys, look I'm starting to get stressed again like I did 3-4 years ago. I'm doing better at Blockoban, JG2, and Rolling Turtle, but Jellify and Puzzleit are the tougher games for me. That's where I need help in, I can handle the rest of the games. But I don't mess with Moonlights and CDvZP b/c they're tough too.

I finally found the discord chatroom a week ago, but hardly anyone has been on there. I need desperate help in Jellify and Puzzleit. Plus I want to be honest, I'm having trouble understanding how to create levels too. That's why I need help, I got a brand new red laptop 3 weeks ago, it costed $1,200. I got it at Best Buy.

It's a job trying to keep up with this and taking care of my family. I'm getting overwhelmed about the Puzzleit/Jellify levels. I need help, that's why I've been on the chatroom more. Maybe I should take a break a couple days. If anyone can give me hints and tips on levels and how to create them I would appreciate it, thanks.

Chris

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey guys, look I'm starting to get stressed again like I did 3-4 years ago. I'm doing better at Blockoban, JG2, and Rolling Turtle, but Jellify and Puzzleit are the tougher games for me. That's where I need help in, I can handle the rest of the games. But I don't mess with Moonlights and CDvZP b/c they're tough too.

I finally found the discord chatroom a week ago, but hardly anyone has been on there. I need desperate help in Jellify and Puzzleit. Plus I want to be honest, I'm having trouble understanding how to create levels too. That's why I need help, I got a brand new red laptop 3 weeks ago, it costed $1,200. I got it at Best Buy.

It's a job trying to keep up with this and taking care of my family. I'm getting overwhelmed about the Puzzleit/Jellify levels. I need help, that's why I've been on the chatroom more. Maybe I should take a break a couple days. If anyone can give me hints and tips on levels and how to create them I would appreciate it, thanks.

Chris
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg