Play the games, create the levels

Topic, For Crush.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Minion 6 years ago
  Also want to share my condolences. I'm not a avid fan of JumpGear,neither met Crush, but regardless, i know how it feels when we lose someone special. ;(
gameinsky 6 years ago
  Oh god, when I saw this thread this was not what I expected, my condolences for crush.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Well, that's bad news to hear. I do remember Crush, he made some really good levels in Jump Gear. And it's great that you're somewhat back.

How old was he when he died?
AK 6 years ago
  Hello everyone,

Many of you probably don't remember a user here named Crush. He was mostly on JumpGear 2. He was my best friend since 6th grade, and he's the person who brought me to this site, got me interested in programming, and really changed my life.

Crush was killed in a car accident recently. Because this was one of his first and favorite websites, and we each spent a lot of time here, I decided to come back and make one final level in his memory. I'll be making this level over the course of the next few weeks, and I hope you'll each play it when it's finished.

Thanks,
AK712

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 6 years ago
  Hello everyone,

Many of you probably don't remember a user here named Crush. He was mostly on JumpGear 2. He was my best friend since 6th grade, and he's the person who brought me to this site, got me interested in programming, and really changed my life.

Crush was killed in a car accident recently. Because this was one of his first and favorite websites, and we each spent a lot of time here, I decided to come back and make one final level in his memory. I'll be making this level over the course of the next few weeks, and I hope you'll each play it when it's finished.

Thanks,
AK712
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg