Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Tonypa contact?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jonnyfinger 6 years ago
  I register it at Kongregate and I tried to PM message him, but it won't let me PM message him from the site and it says this user's profile is private, so there's nothing I can do to contact him. I contact Flash Games Spot if they have his contact, but don't know they have his contact or not, I'll wait if they can reply.
SimonM 6 years ago
  If you search online, you get sites containing a lot of his games: Tonypa games. You could also try to contact him through various profiles on gaming sites: kongregate, which I found by googling cobacoli and clicking to the author link.
jonnyfinger 6 years ago
  Hey, don't know I can post it or not. Anyways, for the user Tonypa. Do anybody have his contact details? I do not have his contact at most and he hasn't been available on this site and he deactivate his site and I could not contact him. I'm asking him if he has any games that he developed from his site back then.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

jonnyfinger 6 years ago
  Hey, don't know I can post it or not. Anyways, for the user Tonypa. Do anybody have his contact details? I do not have his contact at most and he hasn't been available on this site and he deactivate his site and I could not contact him. I'm asking him if he has any games that he developed from his site back then.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg