Play the games, create the levels

Topic, After School Activity

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Oh, oops.
I was confused with useaim, sorry.
lololol 14 years ago
  He's also inactive. but gameinsky, why is he limited?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  quoite "TTT-_- 5 hours ago
Football, basketball, BL, friends, play nintendo, watch sports on tv, ect...
But my schedule's really busy so sometimes I don't have time for the things I want to do.

P.S. Nikobam what position do you play?"
nikobam is not going to answer you because he has been limited to 0 comments a/day
lololol 14 years ago
  I play a little bit TSFP on my PS2, play soccer with my friends, sometimes i go to Boxing, and i play on BL/watch youtube videos.
tom122333 14 years ago
  Computer,BL,making (horrible) games,playing plants vs zombies (awsome game),and talking to jim674

P.S. James u just lost (lol)
TTT-_- 14 years ago
  Football, basketball, BL, friends, play nintendo, watch sports on tv, ect...
But my schedule's really busy so sometimes I don't have time for the things I want to do.

P.S. Nikobam what position do you play?
arrowswissable 14 years ago
  I do robotics, lego-creation,baseball and home economics.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Unless you wake up before midnight lol
Thomas_Magnum 14 years ago
  After I got home from school, I first do my homework, then, (if I'm hungry) I eat and then I play some games, surf the Internet, listen to some music and so on...
Then I go to bed, and the day is over... :D
racersda 14 years ago
  I get home after a loooong bus ride, see what's new on Bl, then I play SSBB, then I do homework.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I'm doing mine...
niimporta 14 years ago
  After school: I eat, then I play bonuslevel/facebook/twitter and I do the homeworks :D but tommorow (in 2 hours and 37 minutes) it's my birthday, today i did a little party with my family and i got some gifts.

I hope ,I get a "birthday" JG2 level for my birthday! please!
JonasBrothersFan 14 years ago
  I go and take a 1 1/2 mile bike ride with my cousin and then drink apple juice and do homework....then we play Mario Kart Wii!!!
Pikmin23 14 years ago
  i basically go on the computer, check my youtube account for new messages, and randomly goof off. sometimes i occasionally play my wii too.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I go on Bonuslevel.org. That's it, really.
MooKings 15 years ago
  I play on my Wii, computer, or on my Ripstick (skateboard)
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Murtaza i play guitar too
murtaza64 15 years ago
  Monday i do it club, tuesday i do guitar, and friday i do golf
Im 15 years ago
  Well, I play Wii, I play at my computer, and I skate (at a real skateboard) when I'm not doing my howmework
Sillius 15 years ago
  I get in, turn on m computer, laming for 1-2 hours then I cange to Wii or I'll just keep playing Counter-Strike, Call of Duty: World at War or Warhammer Online :p

I actually have a Wii game which is pretty much like the "spore" game you were ?talking? about Geckojsc
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I get in, feed my lizard and get changed out of my school uniform. Then I spend all the time up to around nine o'clock playing on the computer (with the exceptions of going out and having dinner etc.). Sometimes I go to film and photography club after school.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  I play alot alot of computer too i play the Call of Duty games just got the new world at war i used to play alot of counter strike too
pkb123 15 years ago
  Yeh like Zakko i go on the computer and play games, msn, bebo etc...
Zakko600 15 years ago
  I play Wii or counterstrike on the computer.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Cool after i saw your youtube channel i knew you liked hockey
1jase 15 years ago
  I am homeschooled so i don't have after school activity's but i play in a hockey league and i play in a little band (not a rock band a band with brass instruments)
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Hi.
Just wanna know what you are doing after school.

I am playing football and i started playing electric guitar for some months ago.

Hope someone else are going to tell about what they are doing.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Nikobam 15 years ago
  Hi.
Just wanna know what you are doing after school.

I am playing football and i started playing electric guitar for some months ago.

Hope someone else are going to tell about what they are doing.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg