Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Let's Work Together!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey guys. Look I really love and enjoy this site, it should be called the #1 site in the whole world. I really appreciate what JP and all the admins have done to make this a better place, that's why I hope it lasts another 50 years, I guess if JP can't run the site anymore, I hope someone else can take over.

I will keep making easy and challenging levels for you guys to play and enjoy, I work hard and put 200% effort in to encourage people/make levels/rate levels/go to chat, etc. so this site and gain more power.

I will however, not be able to be active as I used to be because from here on out, I'm focusing on my life/health, my family/their health and all my aunts/uncles/relatives, etc. I miss getting out, I've never been to Europe or Asia, I'd like to go there one day. My other hobbies are crossword/word search/variety puzzle books/Sudoku puzzles, racing, swimming, going bowling, etc.

Anyways, Me and my mom and dad are going to visit my grandparents in the hospital. I'm going to create a fundraising program to get extra money to bring them healthy and nutritous foods and to hire a cleaning service to help them with cleaning up their house and cooking for them. My grandpa is 55 and my grandma is 57, so I need to get a nurse and hire some people to help them get their food and housework b/c me and my family are planning to move to California in the future. We'll still have a smartphone to call and keep in touch with them but I want them to feel safe too. So I'm taking action and getting them help and aiding.

Wish me luck guys. I hope to have a wonderful future!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey guys. Look I really love and enjoy this site, it should be called the #1 site in the whole world. I really appreciate what JP and all the admins have done to make this a better place, that's why I hope it lasts another 50 years, I guess if JP can't run the site anymore, I hope someone else can take over.

I will keep making easy and challenging levels for you guys to play and enjoy, I work hard and put 200% effort in to encourage people/make levels/rate levels/go to chat, etc. so this site and gain more power.

I will however, not be able to be active as I used to be because from here on out, I'm focusing on my life/health, my family/their health and all my aunts/uncles/relatives, etc. I miss getting out, I've never been to Europe or Asia, I'd like to go there one day. My other hobbies are crossword/word search/variety puzzle books/Sudoku puzzles, racing, swimming, going bowling, etc.

Anyways, Me and my mom and dad are going to visit my grandparents in the hospital. I'm going to create a fundraising program to get extra money to bring them healthy and nutritous foods and to hire a cleaning service to help them with cleaning up their house and cooking for them. My grandpa is 55 and my grandma is 57, so I need to get a nurse and hire some people to help them get their food and housework b/c me and my family are planning to move to California in the future. We'll still have a smartphone to call and keep in touch with them but I want them to feel safe too. So I'm taking action and getting them help and aiding.

Wish me luck guys. I hope to have a wonderful future!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg