Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Chris is Stressed

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 5 years ago
  I'm glad for you that you'll start looking for new things to do, life is too short to be doing the same thing every day!
chris3000 5 years ago
  Hey, look guys this could be my last day I'll be on here for a while, I'm going to have to limit my time to once-twice a week here b/c I have too many responsibilities, plus I have missed a lot in life. I want to get out more and travel to places that I've never been to. I just don't have the patience anymore. Half the levels in Blockoban are getting harder for me to solve and it's stressful, so I'm going to have to stop and not come on as much as I used to.

I'm going to start doing crossword puzzles/math and science books, and word search puzzles. I've been doing those for 18 years and have always done them daily. I would do crosswords in the newspaper as well. Oh, do you guys know what the cheapest PlayStation 4 costs. I'm going to save up to buy a new one.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 5 years ago
  Hey, look guys this could be my last day I'll be on here for a while, I'm going to have to limit my time to once-twice a week here b/c I have too many responsibilities, plus I have missed a lot in life. I want to get out more and travel to places that I've never been to. I just don't have the patience anymore. Half the levels in Blockoban are getting harder for me to solve and it's stressful, so I'm going to have to stop and not come on as much as I used to.

I'm going to start doing crossword puzzles/math and science books, and word search puzzles. I've been doing those for 18 years and have always done them daily. I would do crosswords in the newspaper as well. Oh, do you guys know what the cheapest PlayStation 4 costs. I'm going to save up to buy a new one.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg