Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Real Truth 1

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 5 years ago
  Hey guys, I'm writing this to explain why I have so much EXP. The truth is I live with my mom, we live in Roxboro, North Carolina. We moved from Durham to Roxboro three years ago. I don't have any brothers and sisters. I only have 1 mom, 1 dad, 1 grandma, 1 grandpa, and aunts and uncles. Well, cousins too. It's really been rough for us, we don't work b/c of our health issues. We get SSI and EBT food stamps. We have genetic mutations to where we can't tolerate a bunch of foods. I'll explain more in the chat later. But pretty much all we can tolerate is white rice, pinto beans, potato chips, bread, water, turkey breast slices, bananas, and chicken. This really sucks for me b/c I love pizza, candy, and chocolate and I can't tolerate it b/c it will make me and my family sick.

So, my hobbies are crossword/word search/ puzzle magazines, board games, bowling and the internet. But our energy is low, we're trying to find a doctor that can treat our health issues so we can expand our diet. I have to take naps now b/c I'm tired. I have histamine intolerances, so my legs are swollen and it's hard for me to get around. I have a ruptured blood vessel on my left leg, it's taken 2 years so far to heal. We ate some steaks that were aged a month, which was high in histamine. And it caused havoc on my leg. Please pray for me and my mom. My grandma and grandpa live in another town. See we were living with them for 3 years. But my grandma kept threatening me and my mom, and she starved us and withheld money from us so we had to move. My grandma and grandpa have been divorced for 15 years. She takes advantage of my papa, sending him to go get stuff for her, etc. My grandma is blind. Both my grandparents are 77. I wish me, my mom, and my grandpa can move somewhere near California. My grandma and her sister are greedy, they have a bunch of money and won't help us get to a doctor. So, we're having to save up money. We don't get any support from my grandma.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 5 years ago
  Hey guys, I'm writing this to explain why I have so much EXP. The truth is I live with my mom, we live in Roxboro, North Carolina. We moved from Durham to Roxboro three years ago. I don't have any brothers and sisters. I only have 1 mom, 1 dad, 1 grandma, 1 grandpa, and aunts and uncles. Well, cousins too. It's really been rough for us, we don't work b/c of our health issues. We get SSI and EBT food stamps. We have genetic mutations to where we can't tolerate a bunch of foods. I'll explain more in the chat later. But pretty much all we can tolerate is white rice, pinto beans, potato chips, bread, water, turkey breast slices, bananas, and chicken. This really sucks for me b/c I love pizza, candy, and chocolate and I can't tolerate it b/c it will make me and my family sick.

So, my hobbies are crossword/word search/ puzzle magazines, board games, bowling and the internet. But our energy is low, we're trying to find a doctor that can treat our health issues so we can expand our diet. I have to take naps now b/c I'm tired. I have histamine intolerances, so my legs are swollen and it's hard for me to get around. I have a ruptured blood vessel on my left leg, it's taken 2 years so far to heal. We ate some steaks that were aged a month, which was high in histamine. And it caused havoc on my leg. Please pray for me and my mom. My grandma and grandpa live in another town. See we were living with them for 3 years. But my grandma kept threatening me and my mom, and she starved us and withheld money from us so we had to move. My grandma and grandpa have been divorced for 15 years. She takes advantage of my papa, sending him to go get stuff for her, etc. My grandma is blind. Both my grandparents are 77. I wish me, my mom, and my grandpa can move somewhere near California. My grandma and her sister are greedy, they have a bunch of money and won't help us get to a doctor. So, we're having to save up money. We don't get any support from my grandma.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg