Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Admin Job for Me

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 5 years ago
  I see no reason why you should not be an admin since we need a new one anyway. You just got to be consistently active on BL so that there are no levels awaiting evaluation for weeks.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Hello, I wanted to ask something, since I've made so many levels in Blockoban, I would like to be interested in being an admin. Now, what would I have to do to earn this responsibility? I feel trusted enough, I have learned from other designers how to make levels and evaluate them. Now I will have to pace the evaluating, I'd like to do it 2-3 times a week.

And I hope that when I reject levels that people won't leave negative comments, like greyanna did to Elizea. I'll give a detailed reason why I rejected it or marked the level to be edited.

Thank you.
Chris

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 5 years ago
  Hello, I wanted to ask something, since I've made so many levels in Blockoban, I would like to be interested in being an admin. Now, what would I have to do to earn this responsibility? I feel trusted enough, I have learned from other designers how to make levels and evaluate them. Now I will have to pace the evaluating, I'd like to do it 2-3 times a week.

And I hope that when I reject levels that people won't leave negative comments, like greyanna did to Elizea. I'll give a detailed reason why I rejected it or marked the level to be edited.

Thank you.
Chris
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg