Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I'm Losing Skills

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 5 years ago
  Hey guys apparently I ran out of room in the previous topic so I had to make a new one to finish posting what I have to say. I am apparently losing my skills b/c I can't beat anymore officials in the puzzle games and P4M, I have been stuck for 5-6 years now and it's bugging me really bad. Plus I still have a bunch of lvls left in Blockoban left and PI, but I'm really doing bad in Jellify. And it seems the new JG2 levels I'm struggling on and some are to laggy for me to play on my laptop.

This is really getting me down and upset, I'm already stressed about my family/health issues. So maybe I should just stick with Blockoban for a while. See whenever I get on the chat it's between 10PM-7AM, so everyone is gone by then. See we cook a lot and have to stay on a rigid schedule with suppliments so I can't veer off it too much. So it's hard for me to come on in the afternnon/evening.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say.

Chris

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 5 years ago
  Hey guys apparently I ran out of room in the previous topic so I had to make a new one to finish posting what I have to say. I am apparently losing my skills b/c I can't beat anymore officials in the puzzle games and P4M, I have been stuck for 5-6 years now and it's bugging me really bad. Plus I still have a bunch of lvls left in Blockoban left and PI, but I'm really doing bad in Jellify. And it seems the new JG2 levels I'm struggling on and some are to laggy for me to play on my laptop.

This is really getting me down and upset, I'm already stressed about my family/health issues. So maybe I should just stick with Blockoban for a while. See whenever I get on the chat it's between 10PM-7AM, so everyone is gone by then. See we cook a lot and have to stay on a rigid schedule with suppliments so I can't veer off it too much. So it's hard for me to come on in the afternnon/evening.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say.

Chris
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg