Play the games, create the levels

Topic, An idea for a game I am unable to make myself.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mmmmmm 3 years ago
  Message removed...
chase28 5 years ago
  Sounds like a great idea. But I am unable to code so I cannot create games right now. I know SimonM is working on his third puzzle game "Pistons" and it looks really good!
kalina200 5 years ago
  So a while back I was playing The World's Hardest Game and thought a game similar to this would work really well in bonuslevel. Some really hard and fun levels could be made. I tried creating it myself a few times, but dropped it due to me not being skilled enough in AS3. So I'm leaving this idea with some people who are skilled in actionscript to see if they want to do anything, because in my opinion this would work well with bonuslevel, and I'd like to see it here.

I have a few ideas for it too, since the original game is quite boring in gameplay sense, and there could easily be some more features to it.

These ideas include:

- Warp (allows the block to teleport to another part of the level)
- Timer (a certain amount of time the player has to complete the level)
- Keys and locks (keys you need to get to unlock areas)

As stated before, I really would like to see this on Bonuslevel, so I am leaving it as an idea for you all.

Thank you for your time reading this, I just wanted the idea out there.

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

kalina200 5 years ago
  So a while back I was playing The World's Hardest Game and thought a game similar to this would work really well in bonuslevel. Some really hard and fun levels could be made. I tried creating it myself a few times, but dropped it due to me not being skilled enough in AS3. So I'm leaving this idea with some people who are skilled in actionscript to see if they want to do anything, because in my opinion this would work well with bonuslevel, and I'd like to see it here.

I have a few ideas for it too, since the original game is quite boring in gameplay sense, and there could easily be some more features to it.

These ideas include:

- Warp (allows the block to teleport to another part of the level)
- Timer (a certain amount of time the player has to complete the level)
- Keys and locks (keys you need to get to unlock areas)

As stated before, I really would like to see this on Bonuslevel, so I am leaving it as an idea for you all.

Thank you for your time reading this, I just wanted the idea out there.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg