Play the games, create the levels

Topic, ID 40000 Collaboration

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mmmmmm 3 years ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 4 years ago
  I'd like to join, but i'm too busy atm. I'm interested to see what the level is whenever it's done.
CubixIII 4 years ago
  Oh uh

um

Well.

/.u.\ FRICK.
kalina200 5 years ago
  Let's start this thread with some good news; we have reached 40,000 levels!

So, I thought it would be appropriate to celebrate this milestone, since it will most likely be the last 10k milestone we ever reach. So me and Coolguy spoke about it, and we had the idea to start a collaboration with as many people as possible on Hog Pop. The reason we chose Hog Pop is because collaborations are common on Jump Gear 2, reasonably common on Rolling Turtle and don't really suit any other games. To participate in the collaboration you can just PM me about it. This marks, as said earlier, possibly the last 10k milestone, so I really do want to see this level successful. Thank you for reading.

Participants (In order of parts):

kalina200
Coolguy52
chase28
CubixIII

Will be updated as more people join.

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

kalina200 5 years ago
  Let's start this thread with some good news; we have reached 40,000 levels!

So, I thought it would be appropriate to celebrate this milestone, since it will most likely be the last 10k milestone we ever reach. So me and Coolguy spoke about it, and we had the idea to start a collaboration with as many people as possible on Hog Pop. The reason we chose Hog Pop is because collaborations are common on Jump Gear 2, reasonably common on Rolling Turtle and don't really suit any other games. To participate in the collaboration you can just PM me about it. This marks, as said earlier, possibly the last 10k milestone, so I really do want to see this level successful. Thank you for reading.

Participants (In order of parts):

kalina200
Coolguy52
chase28
CubixIII

Will be updated as more people join.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg