Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Inbound/Outbound

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lololol 15 years ago
  @mudvayne732
its the same as when you roll inside the radius. you just need to jump, and place it where you want to jump.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  when you are in the inbound radius you active the path , when you are out of the outbound radius you desacative it.
the positive point of inbound/outbound is that the path can be used many , many times
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  I have a question. How do you make something move with you when you jump and stop when you land on it?
lololol 15 years ago
  You have too make the inbound and outbound radius 15. you need to make the path move itself and the thing you will move but make the node longer than you will have it, because if you reach the end it will go back again.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Actually, I don't think the size of the inbound/outbound radius matters very much. I've had them both the same and it didn't make much difference.
jp 15 years ago
  I'm not an expert in these levels, to be honest I didn't thought this would have been possible to do this kind of thing.
but i can explain the inbound / outbound system.

The inbound limit is used to start the path. So, when the hero enters the inboud circle, the path begins to move it's elements.
The outbound limit is ised to stop the path. So, when the hero leaves the outbound circle, the path pauses, until the hero enters again the inboud circle.

by the way, the outbound circle radius should be always bigger than the inboud circle radius.

I'll let the experts comment more on this.
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  Can someone please explain the inbound/outbound path construction used on pebble catching and pilot turtle.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  Can someone please explain the inbound/outbound path construction used on pebble catching and pilot turtle.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg