Play the games, create the levels

Topic, My Birthday ruined/PS4 Games

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 4 years ago
  Thanks guys, you guys and BL have been more of a family to me, being supportive, I wish my grandma was more loving, but she's really not.

It will probably be close to November when we order the system, I've always had the PlayStation console, so I'll get that. I'm going to get Crash Nitro Fueled and the NSane Trilogy and a few others to start with.
gameinsky 4 years ago
  Spyro trilogy
Dreams
Crash Team Racing...

Yeah honestly you should have probably looked at what console has which games and then make the decision. Sounds like you'd enjoy a Nintendo Switch more.

The more violent type of games is kinda why you buy a Playstation.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I am mainly active between 12am and 11pm (for me - so 7am to 6pm for you)- though rarely I can even be online really late. Sometimes I might be on in very early morning at about 7 or 8 am (2/3am for you). I don’t know if you’re active at all during any of these times.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Would PlayStation 4 be better than the Nintendo Switch?

Recommend:
Puzzle Showdown 4K Game | PS4 - PlayStation

Death Squared – Co-op Puzzle Game (Nintendo switch too)
chris3000 4 years ago
  Hey guys, my grandma tried to ruin my birthday, read the chatroom comments to find out why.

Anyways my mom is going to buy me a PlayStation 4 for my birthday, what games do you guys recommend I should get? I'm looking for non-violent platformer/puzzle games.

For example, Angry birds, Sonic, Ratchet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot, etc.

I don't have a support network, but my mom, my grandpa, aunt and uncle, can you guys tell me when you all are available in the chat b/c I stay up every night by myself eating, doing puzzles, etc. I'm bored.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

chris3000 4 years ago
  Hey guys, my grandma tried to ruin my birthday, read the chatroom comments to find out why.

Anyways my mom is going to buy me a PlayStation 4 for my birthday, what games do you guys recommend I should get? I'm looking for non-violent platformer/puzzle games.

For example, Angry birds, Sonic, Ratchet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot, etc.

I don't have a support network, but my mom, my grandpa, aunt and uncle, can you guys tell me when you all are available in the chat b/c I stay up every night by myself eating, doing puzzles, etc. I'm bored.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg