Play the games, create the levels

Topic, 10th Anniversary Project Reveal

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 4 years ago
  I will when I get a chance, my new laptop will be here next week.
AK 4 years ago
  I just uploaded the version with the tutorial added. Tell me how it looks!
chris3000 4 years ago
  Cool, me and my dad are going to get our laptop fixed tomorrow or Tuesday so hopefully in several days I will return and join the fun. Does it explain the rules?
AK 4 years ago
  Sorry about that! I've updated the Discord link.

The goal of the game is to have you or your team be the last remaining user(s) on the bridge.
CubixIII 4 years ago
  Cool!

Quick question: what's the goal of the game?
Also the invite link is either expired or wrong.
AK 4 years ago
  Hello BonusLevel Community,

Knowing that my 10-year BonusLevel anniversary was coming up, I decided to do something very special. A few months ago, I started working on a project I had left behind in 2017 - a multiplayer strategy game called Bridge Wars. I began from scratch and worked on it whenever I had some free time. I'm excited to say that today, on my 10th Anniversary, the game is ready for Beta testing! The current version of the game can be found on its website: https://www.bridgewars.in

If you have a Discord account, you can join the Bridge Wars server here: Bridge Wars Discord

If you find a bug or have a suggestion, you can either post in the corresponding section in Discord, or you can post it here! Questions are also welcome! There are still a few things I need to add (a tutorial, for instance), but for now, have fun playing with your BonusLevel community!

FAQ: Bridge Wars FAQ

[1]

General

First post of the topic

AK 4 years ago
  Hello BonusLevel Community,

Knowing that my 10-year BonusLevel anniversary was coming up, I decided to do something very special. A few months ago, I started working on a project I had left behind in 2017 - a multiplayer strategy game called Bridge Wars. I began from scratch and worked on it whenever I had some free time. I'm excited to say that today, on my 10th Anniversary, the game is ready for Beta testing! The current version of the game can be found on its website: https://www.bridgewars.in

If you have a Discord account, you can join the Bridge Wars server here: Bridge Wars Discord

If you find a bug or have a suggestion, you can either post in the corresponding section in Discord, or you can post it here! Questions are also welcome! There are still a few things I need to add (a tutorial, for instance), but for now, have fun playing with your BonusLevel community!

FAQ: Bridge Wars FAQ
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg