Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Automatic Contest

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  i agree... there is too many automatics, people should onlt submit automatics if the're totally awsome and at least 2 minutes long with cool detail.
minmay 15 years ago
  To be honest, I doubt jp would want to have five automatic official levels, let alone make an award for it.
In fact, I wish people would make fewer automatic levels, they're almost outnumbering regular levels and it's starting to annoy me. I would much prefer that people make (good) regular levels instead, as they have actual gameplay instead of 10 seconds of watching.
That's not to say that automatic levels are bad, I just think there are too many of them.
MooKings 15 years ago
  10 levels is a lot! (well if you want it to be good automatic levels) How about 3?
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Thx for changing to 5 deadly :)
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Wow, 10 levels! I think Marc2008 has almost done that many levels.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  If they will dont need to be official then i am starting
I already have one but its short! Its "Just watch"

Can there be short levels???????
Gogos 15 years ago
  im have a contest: you must create 5 automatic offical levels and 5 deadly automatic levels (the 5 deadly must not offical) and 5 offical normal levels exp+105?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Gogos 15 years ago
  im have a contest: you must create 5 automatic offical levels and 5 deadly automatic levels (the 5 deadly must not offical) and 5 offical normal levels exp+105?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg