Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Too Many Competitions

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 15 years ago
  Ok :)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Ok Im just going to do it and JP can say later if he wants me to delete the message.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  I agree with you
[Edit]Just last one please!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Is that ok JP?
pkb123 15 years ago
  Well someone should start up a discussion for idea so if you want to do that oh_bebe you should
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I agree.
If you want me to I can start a new topic where we talk about all the recent ideas for contests and decide on one.
Maybe we can give 1 week to talk about it and then from what everyone says we can pick an official competition to have.. If you want me to head it up I can but if not that's fine too.
jp 15 years ago
  I agree with you pkb, there are too many competion. There shouldbe only one competition at a time. And everybody should agree before we start a new comp.

And yes, these competition could/should be displayed on the front page.
pkb123 15 years ago
  Thats a good idea.

I think the reason we all end up with all these small ones is because one person posts an idea and a few people like it but its not a big thing that will interest a lot of people, with the xmas 1 it interested a lot of people so it would be good to get another thing like that, that will get a lot of people involved.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I see what you mean. There are getting to be quite a lot. I think the best competitions should be made into 'major' competitions, which have better rewards and more participants than the 'minor' competitions.

'Major' competitions could also be displayed on the homepage.
pkb123 15 years ago
  I think there are too many competitons with a small amount of people eg. the world boss one, the 3D 1, the tutos 1, the mario 1. Instead of everyone posting different competitions i think we should have one forum where people can put ideas up for competitions and then others can post if they would be interested or not in them and the ones that have the most interest are what we could do...IMO it will be more fun to have one big competition like the xmas 1 that a lot of people are involved in than a few small ones that only have a few entries.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

pkb123 15 years ago
  I think there are too many competitons with a small amount of people eg. the world boss one, the 3D 1, the tutos 1, the mario 1. Instead of everyone posting different competitions i think we should have one forum where people can put ideas up for competitions and then others can post if they would be interested or not in them and the ones that have the most interest are what we could do...IMO it will be more fun to have one big competition like the xmas 1 that a lot of people are involved in than a few small ones that only have a few entries.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg