Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Unkindly behivour on BL

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  right, automatics v10.0101. I know how to beat it and it's a good level.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Also, people badly rate levels if there are hard.
I find this unfair because some1 can spend a month or so making a level, only to find people don't like it because it's too hard! This is extremely annoying sometimes as my tenth automatic level is rated at around 2-3 while my others are around 4-5!
1jase 15 years ago
  maybe anybody can report people but the admins have to approve. But if people are using it for fun then they can be banned from reporting people.
jp 15 years ago
  There is ni the todolist in high priority a button to ask an admin to look at a discussion. This discussion will appear in red for the admins. Because we can't read all comments anymore.

There are several kind of limitations already implemented :
- limit the number of comments per day
- limit the number of uploaded level per week
- ban

Crapguy has just been limited to 1 coment a day.
Garygoh884 15 years ago
  I think this is in jp's to do list. jp, is it possible to ban users from BL?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  For example, I think JP should look at Crapguy's comment on 'Midnight Hell' (JG).

If there was a report button then I could instantly alert JP of this without having to post here.
1jase 15 years ago
  jp maybe if we have a report system we could report anybody who scams, uses bad language, and so on. like three stricks your out kinda thing (if you know what i mean)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

1jase 15 years ago
  jp maybe if we have a report system we could report anybody who scams, uses bad language, and so on. like three stricks your out kinda thing (if you know what i mean)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg