Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cold Cold Sky", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 10 years ago
  I'll never get that 12...
chris3000 12 years ago
  Just keep trying.
AK 12 years ago
  Well, I got 18, but I still have NO idea how to get anywhere less.....
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  'Nice round'
allyally 13 years ago
  How 'bout 12? I dont think 11 is possible..
chris3000 13 years ago
  I do that too martin, but how to get 13? hmmm....
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  Try doubleclicking on RESTART and see if that slows down the computer. That happens to the computer I'm on now, and that's a fast computer.
Mo 14 years ago
  I have to dissagree, Martin. Just my own observations, of course, but there has to be a certian threshold of delay or lag involved even with the fastest clicking possible for this particular exploit to work. On the rare occasion where I get enough lag I have seen the effect but I'm not going to purposely slow down my computer to take advantage of it. If it won't work the same for everyone playing the game then many people won't want to play the game any more.
  It's possible on any computer, but you have to click fast. It's easier on slower machines, though. Many good levels have been "destroyed" and/or gotten a new "challenge" this way.
Mo 14 years ago
  I don't begrudge anybody a good score, in fact more power to you for finding a way to do it. My question, though, is whether or not exploiting a lag glitch is reproducable on anyone's computer, playing the game normally. If not then this is the kind of thing that will truly kill the game.
  @Jos: Once again; by "cheating".
allyally 14 years ago
  Because it is.
Jos 14 years ago
  How is 13 possible???
ost000101 14 years ago
  Highscore!
Im 14 years ago
  Has this level got no thumbnail? O___o

edit} Yaaay, it's back! :D
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Oh my god thank you someone finnaly

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cold Cold Sky"

About Level "Cold Cold Sky"

First post of the topic

arrowswiss 14 years ago
  Oh my god thank you someone finnaly
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg