Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bad Ice", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  The oly good ice moon is the last!
Im 14 years ago
  Nice gundu! :D
gundu 14 years ago
  I beated you

I'm getting far shiro :D!
Shiro 14 years ago
  Highscore :)!

I am getting closer Gundu :D!
jp 15 years ago
  Thx, I think you are right, it's because you deleted some nodes on the exact sme frame they were turned into ice. Thx god you posted your suggestion at the end of your comment because it would have been a lot harder to get without it.

[edit] Great I've manaed to get the bug and it's now corrected (you were right).
Captain_404 15 years ago
  I ran into an odd glitch on this level.

I was almost at the top when my tower began to fall into an ice moon, to save it, I deleted the bottom part and let the top four nodes fall and get frozen. It worked great, but after I did that I could no longer see the white lines that show you if you can build or not. Perhaps because I deleted about 2/3 of my tower at the same time it turned into ice?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bad Ice"

About Level "Bad Ice"

First post of the topic

Captain_404 15 years ago
  I ran into an odd glitch on this level.

I was almost at the top when my tower began to fall into an ice moon, to save it, I deleted the bottom part and let the top four nodes fall and get frozen. It worked great, but after I did that I could no longer see the white lines that show you if you can build or not. Perhaps because I deleted about 2/3 of my tower at the same time it turned into ice?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg